Tasha/Tanya #12 OranguTAN & Trasha 2 peas in a pod both toxic wasteful lazy sods

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trasha probably brought them as ‘sparkler’ candles but because she would have brought them from Poundland, they’ll be tit with no sparkler element what so ever! You get what you pay for Trasha.. As for that sponge cake ... it looks vile - dense and damp not light and fluffy like a sponge should be.. but well done Trasha for putting sweets on it... that must have really been hard for you.. bet you were desperate to stuff all those sweets in your gigantic face hole.. bet you licked each one you dirty cow..

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I keep going back to the picture of her on the bike with her plaits and leathers 😂😂😂 I’m howling, sets me off every time 🦧🦧🦧
Me too! I’ll find another one for you, she has a large selection of crap photos! 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
OK I admit it, Tan has really irritated me tonight. Tash has obviously taken Olivia out for a birthday treat of dinner and bowling.... So Tan has to show she can do the same thing for no reason. Way to piss on a 13 year olds birthday celebration you self centred cow!

Reactions: 20
F2F50C42-1178-46A2-9E85-102EB69B0E3A.jpeg

So I was finding more photos of Tan for Mum123 and came across this photo!
Didn’t she make this this morning? 🤔

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I’ve got a huge photo dump for you guys!! Can’t remember who it was who said the table photo may have been old because we only ever see the kitchen and living room. She has some room pics on her Instagram so will share! We can also see that her poor son is completely excluded from their “family” as well as taco dels kids. They have also been abroad to Tunisia years ago.

View attachment 92943
Yes!!! I went through her pics and SO many are recycled!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
View attachment 92943
Hahaha oh tan, re-using pictures making out like they were from today, such a trasha thing to do hehe 😂 can’t get anything past us 🧐 you absolute fool! Fab find Maggie 👍

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.