Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Maggie28

VIP Member
She needs to treat herself, she has had a bad day the poor dumpling.
She got out of bed and used the shampoo and now her hair is all frazzled, so she put it in plaits. But her boss at BMW said computer says no!
Made her take the plaits out.
Her hair is now worse than when Monica in friends hair and her went wild because of the humidity.
Then someone with money came into her work, recognised her, she got all excited.
Oh do you follow me on Instagram?
No love I recognise you from Tattle...
Drives off in their car they they worked hard for and own.
Tanya sulks at her desk, goes through her draws to find a snack, but Del Boy has taken the last one to the staff room and is eating it.
But as Tanya and her hair walk through the door he is chatting to a young girl who has just started at BMW.
Tanya in a rage storm across to room, snatches the snack from Del’s hand. And gives the young girl the death stare. Who’s hair is shiny and smells nice.
In a puff of green smoke Tanya walks off.
Del runs after her with his bank card shouting you can spend £100 to treat yourself.
All day Tanya is in a sulk, her hair isn’t shiny and glossy and Del ate her last snack.
She even rearranged her desk, the photo of herself on Del’s bike with her leathers on and her hair in a plaits, brings a tear to Tanya’s eye.
she demands Del pop to Sainsbury’s and buys a steak dinner, because soon it will be steak and blow Job day! And today is steak and blow job eve eve eve eve eve Eve Eve Eve eve (you get me)
so that basically sums up Tanya’s day.
She then finds the camping mugs and bowls and serves dinner in them, because she is an utter tit and can’t serve in a plate like the rest of us. She needs to show Del she is the better maid, I mean fiancé. Del is given strict instructions never to talk to anyone but her again. And she doesn’t even care he is a sales man and has to talk to people.
Tanya then orders binoculars to spy on Del while he is at work.

Does she ever feed her kids? It’s always pics of meals for two?!!!
Looks like it’s always just them too? 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Mrsturnerreturns

VIP Member
I’m at home today off my head on dihydrocodeine, just went on insta to look for Trasha’s profile and couldn’t find her. Panicked thinking I was blocked. Until I then realised I’d typed ‘Trasha’ in the search box 🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Maggie28

VIP Member
I am still laughing at where’s Cinderella, Michelle 😂😂😂
Honestly this thread is so funny. So we have found out that Tanya no neck can’t keep to any wedding vows!
Del’s inherited some dosh, and it’s burnt a hole in Tanya pocket, you would think instead of buying a load of old shit he would get himself down to spec savers!!
Tanya went out to a pub and had fucking spam!!!
And not even on a plate it was still in the tin, I really hope she comes on and does a Q&A session like Badger did, who I hope comes back because I have another list of questions.
Like why is Tanya not driving a new BMW?
Has her new shampoo dried her hair up?
Does she have any friends?
Will you be going to the wedding?
Will Tanya be the only one who will fit in her hot tub?
have you been round for dinner and it was served in a flat cap?
does Tanya’s neck go red when she is angry?
god the list is endless 🤣🤣🤣
Does Tasha’s house smell of old chip fat?
Badger you could be having us on, but it’s made me laugh and I can see that’s what she would be like. Hence why she keeps her eye on Taco Del all day at work. Someone who has affairs is the lowest scum, and that’s probably why Tasha is so scared of Tanya she thinks she could be after her twin. After all once a lying cheating bitch always a lying cheating bitch.
I wouldn’t leave her alone with my lunch let alone anything else.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Peachy9

VIP Member
I would not call Taco Bell date night 😂 I can't even believe she plans a trip there. That food is so cheap and such low quality.
But I would say perfect for nasty DelBoy.
To be known as 'Taco Del' forever more

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Lanavalentine

VIP Member
Wasting money on absolute tat for themed nights... it’s an Ashford thing!

Eating shite that gives you constant diarrhea, and eating too much of it so you have multiple chins... it’s an Ashford thing!

Taking pictures of your dirty grout and dull as fuck house for Instagram... it’s an Ashford thing!

Going on date nights for fast food like a feckin’ teenager... it’s an Ashford thing!

Putting up a rotting tiki bar in your shit tiny garden... it’s an Ashford thing!

Copying your sister-in-law and leaving passive aggressive comments on her social media... it’s an Ashford thing!

You wouldn’t understand guys, it’s an Ashford thing!

• Haha
  • Heart

Badaboom

VIP Member
I fixed this for you Tasha, I felt that ‘wall’ was a bit of a stretch, you’re welcome 😘
1BE2800F-63FF-4123-9435-E8E387841250.jpeg

• Haha

Maggie28

VIP Member
Put your life out there publicly and this is what you get. However every fucker in the world could pretend to know someone featured on a thread on here and sign up and drop a so called truth bomb about them.

And that’s not trying to moderate BTW, that’s just trying to keep it real.
we are all here for the same reason, and that’s to vent our frustrations about T&T.
we do laugh and I enjoy the banter.
Its not like any of us are sending them nasty messages. No one forces them to read here.
So called friends screen shot and send it to Tanya when she said she was on her way to London for a brain scan for her man!!
Some friend!
I think what badger says could be true, but then again I don’t believe we landed on the moon.
Whatever their motives (badger) let’s get back to what we do best and that’s pull apart what these two portray as their perfect lives!
If Badger stays then welcome if she/he don’t then that’s a shame you’re gonna miss out on all the laughs but I guess if your an acquaintance then you’ll See for yourself her car crash life.
Cos we all know it’s not cracked up to what it is portrayed to be.
I mean I live in hope we’ll get to see the wedding this year, I may even sit at home and throw myself a little wedding party when it happens.
I’ll get myself a a glass of wine, and some nibbles and I’ll even dress up, in some wedding themed PJ’s! And I’ll have spam sandwiches but it will be just for show. Because I don’t eat that shit, I’ll go M&S and get myself a prawn sandwich.
I don’t have a hot tub so I’ll get a bowl and put a lush bath bomb in it. Maybe I’ll have to wait for Trasha’s garden revel,
I won’t eat off a plate like a normal person I’ll get a frisbee just to be different 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Peachy9

VIP Member
Me too my parents are Irish and we don’t go all out they way these two idiots do!
It will be all daffodils and spring shit!
Mind you they are both with a pair of leprechaun’s
Tanya will no doubt have some long lost Irish relative, Or today she will be welsh.
After all she is Scottish and American!
Now these two have missed the Jewish holiday and Ramadan!
What have these two given up for lent??
Self respect and privacy

• Haha
Reactions: 22

michelle1990

VIP Member
John looks like a piss head, bet he stinks of stale smoke and booze, with his dirty finger nails 🤮 he’s a creature

The yellow bath panel 🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha

Peachy9

VIP Member
Anita creeps me right out.
"good morning natasha"
"good morning Anita"

"good afternoon Tanya"
"good afternoon Anita"

Something about it just makes me think she's sitting there waiting for them to post each and every day... Its just so repetitive. Like a psychopath.

• Haha
  • Heart

Tdm

VIP Member
Tattle was the last thing I read last night before falling asleep which unfortunately resulted in a nightmare about oranguTAN. I dreamt that BMW also had a shop where you could buy electronics and things like hair dryers, washing machines etc. so I went to buy a BMW hair dryer and Tanya was the cashier. She was snooty, obviously, so I said to her she is so brave to be a car guard (her till was right by the entrance ) and then she started arguing saying that my BMW club card (not even a thing!??) wasn’t mine as it has a Spanish surname?? It was bizarre!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Mrsturnerreturns

VIP Member
This has got to be pure bait, surely??? Concocted up by the four of them, the other night over curry on Billionaire Whitfords! Fucking slaved and cooked my arse Bigj, you fucking reheated it all! 😆😆😆
What the actual fuck is that picture about ? 🤣🤣

She's turning 13... wouldn't she rather just have a sleepover without her mum orchestrating their every activity 🙄 when I was 13 I was out with my mates in town not hanging out with my mum 😬 are they all gonna sit around in a circle and play truth or dare with mummy 🤣🤣🤣
When I was 13 I was out drinking and buying 10 lambert and butler for 99p 🙈🙈🙈

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21