Tasha/Tanya #12 OranguTAN & Trasha 2 peas in a pod both toxic wasteful lazy sods

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god no mention of her son.
When I was going through her photos, I found a photo of her girls with her son. I didn’t want to post it. It was back in 2017!
How sad she doesn’t include him. What a truly vile disgusting person she is.
I can’t stand women like her!!!!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Sorry that they’re so big and for the doubles. Thought you guys might like the super close and personal size just like how their lives aren’t!

Oh my god no mention of her son.
When I was going through her photos, I found a photo of her girls with her son. I didn’t want to post it. It was back in 2017!
How sad she doesn’t include him. What a truly vile disgusting person she is.
I can’t stand woman like her!!!!
Yeah! There’s quite a few with him. Also don’t want to post it! Poor boy

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Those family pictures are awful when they both have other children! Even the dog is in there but not their kids!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Tanya, in my professional opinion you have a serious thyroid imbalance going on and all the medication in the world won’t sort your neck out until you cut out the insane amounts of crap you eat and start doing some actual bleeping exercise.

You’re welcome hun 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 8
View attachment 92943
So I was finding more photos of Tan for Mum123 and came across this photo!
Didn’t she make this this morning? 🤔
Did she not once call out Tasha? I remember something to do with some wine that was branded as love island and Tasha put up a photo and sweet kind orangutan asked where she bought the wine as she was told they aren’t branding those bottles anymore so Tasha had to admit that it was from last year?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Did she not once call out Tasha? I remember something to do with some wine that was branded as love island and Tasha put up a photo and sweet kind orangutan asked where she bought the wine as she was told they aren’t branding those bottles anymore so Tasha had to admit that it was from last year?
The vile witch even went as far as to say she had emailed the company to ask them !!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I get there are reasons you wouldn’t see your kids, but I am sure before tan said he didn’t want to be on her Instagram, but I assumed she still see him. Clearly not!
As for the fiancé, he may have reasons not to see his kids but surly they are of an age now they could make their own mind up to see him. And wouldn’t you want them to know you thought of them and let them know you missed them even if you didn’t get to see them.
Out of sight out of mind.

Yes and the Halloween one, where Trasha has crisps and tan called her out. The photo had been from the previous year and it showed M&S crisps, I remember it was hot dogs as fingers. I found the photo. What absolute nasty witch!

The vile witch even went as far as to say she had emailed the company to ask them !!!!
Yes! So glad you remember! She completely embarrassed her on purpose. I wish you could comment on photos on Instagram with another photo and use the one from 3years back and ask if she is having deja vu

Reactions: 7
Tanya, in my professional opinion you have a serious thyroid imbalance going on and all the medication in the world won’t sort your neck out until you cut out the insane amounts of crap you eat and start doing some actual bleeping exercise.

You’re welcome hun 😉
Maybe a hair cut might help, it could be weighing down her head and that’s why she has no neck! 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She is beastly!!!

Has Tanya not discovered yet that taking a selfie at a certain angle hides your double chin ??? 🤔
Clearly not, every god damn photo she shows them off and seems proud. Maybe their her own friends, Tan and her chins.....

• Haha
Tan definitely has a habit of re-using the same photos for some odd reason, like these in 2017 and 2018. Surely her family must see the photos and be like “you haven’t even cooked that tonight, why are you lying?”

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I get there are reasons you wouldn’t see your kids, but I am sure before tan said he didn’t want to be on her Instagram, but I assumed she still see him. Clearly not!
As for the fiancé, he may have reasons not to see his kids but surly they are of an age now they could make their own mind up to see him. And wouldn’t you want them to know you thought of them and let them know you missed them even if you didn’t get to see them.
Out of sight out of mind.

Yes and the Halloween one, where Trasha has crisps and tan called her out. The photo had been from the previous year and it showed M&S crisps, I remember it was hot dogs as fingers. I found the photo. What absolute nasty witch!
If Trash comments on Tan’s breakfast photo and calls her out on it, I’ll never slag her off on here ever again 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Tan definitely has a habit of re-using the same photos for some odd reason, like these in 2017 and 2018. Surely her family must see the photos and be like “you haven’t even cooked that tonight, why are you lying?”
Looks gross. Wouldn’t have even shared that once. Looks like a dig at Tasha too about working 10 hours and still cooking. Must have been a day where Tasha and the kiddies were treated to take out

Reactions: 8
What’s annoying is she calls Trasha our for it. Just say this is a previous post! Be honest it’s the lying I can’t stand!!

Reactions: 7
What’s annoying is she calls Trasha our for it. Just say this is a previous post! Be honest it’s the lying I can’t stand!!
Nor me.

The tables have well and truly turned on this thread. I can’t see it ever returning to Miss Piggy’s favour ever again after the last few weeks.

Medical emergency coming right up, anytime soon.........🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.