Tasha/Tanya #12 OranguTAN & Trasha 2 peas in a pod both toxic wasteful lazy sods

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is there anything you can tell us that would prove some truth?
Also why come on here if you do know them? Is it because you don’t like Tash or tan or is it so you can report back to them?
When is tan planning on getting married?
Well if Badger is right she would have to get a divorce first before she could get married

Reactions: 1
6C6B4D1E-7972-423A-9116-F65A42A83B8D.jpeg

reminded me of the gruesome twosome Hahahaha eeeeeek #myman #loveisintheair #imafiancee #solucky #oncloudnine

344EDAD8-8E23-4184-B830-C5978B99E2D3.jpeg

C174BC9E-CF16-4078-B85E-928B3E436B36.gif

8D2E90B1-1D85-48FB-81A4-A7A5A27C825C.jpeg

Not sure if anyone’s ever mentioned before but they REALLY remind me of these two from James and the giant peach, the resemblance of that last pic to the photo of them by the tiki bar is just uncanny!!!! 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I’ve just been looking through Tanya’s pics, one of her daughters has inherited her nose.. poor girl

• Haha
Reactions: 3
New thread title Tanya/Tasha #13 2 biggest jokes on the gram it’s an Ashford thing we wouldn’t understand

Here is some photos that have been uploaded more than once. I know it’s just clothes and the bedroom but we have seen that she has uploaded food more than once and claims it’s from the day it’s uploaded so regardless of whether it’s just an outfit it’s still a false image. Also included 2 bottles with writing supposedly from taco Del. Any writing experts want to see what’s going on there??

how many meat balls does one person need?
And also featuring another dig at Tasha
Why does she write love notes to herself on wine bottles 🙄🤨

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Well, she didn’t disappoint.

Miss Piggy has had a family drama today for all those who are blocked. AND the stupid cow‘s new meal planner is too big to fit on the gram which is probably why she hadn’t posted it.

Hashtag bleeping drama queen

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh my god dying at those hashtags 😂😂 These two are insane but Tanya has taken the crown tonight- never thought I’d see the 2 hashtags #keepfamilysafe AND #foodheaven in the same post but there we go! Oh I’ve had a terrible day with some family drama but I must also tag my dinner and the cookbook in the post incase they want to give me some free stuff!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
New thread
Tanya/Tasha #13 2 biggest jokes on the gram it’s an Ashford thing we wouldn’t understand

Reactions: 3
Oh my god dying at those hashtags 😂😂 These two are insane but Tanya has taken the crown tonight- never thought I’d see the 2 hashtags #keepfamilysafe AND #foodheaven in the same post but there we go! Oh I’ve had a terrible day with some family drama but I must also tag my dinner and the cookbook in the post incase they want to give me some free stuff!!
I particularly liked the #worry #concern #dinner #relish

She is off her bleeping head.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I particularly liked the #worry #concern #dinner #relish

She is off her bleeping head.
Who was it called it last night, that Ginger Miss Piggy would soon dramatise an illness or incident and she has tonight!!! #LookingForSympathy #SadSack #QueenOfDrama #ShouldBeOnEastenders

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.