Tasha/Tanya #12 OranguTAN & Trasha 2 peas in a pod both toxic wasteful lazy sods

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've only just cottoned on to the fact they've gone out to do the exact same thing... But seperately?! I had assumed they were all going out as a joint birthday type celebration! How odd these two are
Yes I hadn’t realised this until just now. 🤦🏼‍♀️
I wonder how the mystery money orangeuTAN and Taco Del have come by has affected the dynamic. Until then I think Tasha had the upper hand, more followers, married, own home (we think) and more importantly voted by Tattle as the SIL we most like to spend the evening with 😂
A shed load of money now appears to have dropped in Tan’s and Dels laps which must rankle especially as she’s rubbing it in with constant spending.
Tash needs to pull something big - but what?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
At least the poor man Delboy has bought himself something now with the pennies left.. . One of those beefy sounding exhaust things for the bike. Whatever they are called!!

Reactions: 2
We see her plain boring bedroom now and then, and the toilet at Christmas when she puts a poxy thing over the loo! 🤢

The only thing different about the furniture is those horrible handles!
Other than department stores and Ikea who really sets their table like these two morons? Currently on my dining table is the box for a laptop and washing I need to put away.
Tanya no friends has never to my recollection ever been out with any friends.
Not sure she even goes out with work friends.
Especially seeing as her kids are older and are at their dads a lot, even with working full time. She would have plenty of time.
Hence why she has time for her Instagram.
We really do have to thank you Tanya. 😂
Take note even your fake Instagram friends are fading away!
She doesn’t go out with work friends because let’s face it, who the duck is going to be her friend after seeing her private Valentine’s party for DelBoy in the staff canteen 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Such a witch! She has to either copy or one up everyone ! Such a sad little life
And even with us repeatedly calling her out she still cannot help herself. Look at your likes Tan, most of your followers are on here and see you for what you are - a vile, boastful, bully.

Reactions: 12
I keep going back to the picture of her on the bike with her plaits and leathers 😂😂😂 I’m howling, sets me off every time 🦧🦧🦧

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Well I don’t know about anyone else but I am so disappointed, Tasha promised sparkler candles, all we got were thin normal candles 😔
43F9783B-4F2D-481D-9141-1A6D0A7D089C.jpeg
523BAD89-B984-4883-8B8C-9D038CFD923E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Cutenose on the board 🤣 i can think of many nicknames for Tanya and cutenose is definitely not one of them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Most shocking thing about this picture..........
bleeping FRUIT IN THE BACKGROUND!!! Holy crap!!

Who the hell is Tim boar 😂😂
That’s what I thought! None of it made any sense!!!! Not that what they get up to usually does, but I’m more confused than normal 😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
Tim boar is probably James. Boar = bored. Tim =I’m. I’m bored. He had to make it less obvious.

Tim boar is probably James. Boar = bored. Tim =I’m. I’m bored. He had to make it less obvious.
OG is original gangsta for Olivia and m for mummy

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.