Tasha/Tanya #12 OranguTAN & Trasha 2 peas in a pod both toxic wasteful lazy sods

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nor me.

The tables have well and truly turned on this thread. I can’t see it ever returning to Miss Piggy’s favour ever again after the last few weeks.

Medical emergency coming right up, anytime soon.........🙈
She’ll get corona virus. But not to worry! Taco Del will be her personal slave.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Nor me.

The tables have well and truly turned on this thread. I can’t see it ever returning to Miss Piggy’s favour ever again after the last few weeks.

Medical emergency coming right up, anytime soon.........🙈
Remember when she couldn’t see or something lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
Where is her hand???

WHAT A LIAR!!!!! 🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥 She’s ripped off an old pic to palm off as yesterday’s so good breakfast!!! 👊🏼👊🏼👊🏼 #FakeArseGinge
Love the profile pic stockers 😂😂 🏍

Yes and she gave a speech like she was back from the brink of death!!!
Weird how the brain scan hasn’t been mentioned again.
Not being funny but if I had to go to hospital for something like that I don’t think I would be spending and boasting the way she is!
Well it was after they got engaged so maybe they was just checking he has one!

Tan definitely has a habit of re-using the same photos for some odd reason, like these in 2017 and 2018. Surely her family must see the photos and be like “you haven’t even cooked that tonight, why are you lying?”
And you know the comment and even after working a 10 hour day is a dig at Tasha! Who works 2 minutes a week!
It calms her apparently, what calms you Tan?
LYING 🤥

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
WHAT A LIAR!!!!! 🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥 She’s ripped off an old pic to palm off as yesterday’s so good breakfast!!! 👊🏼👊🏼👊🏼 #FakeArseGinge
Tonight I’m going to get myself a drinkie and see if I can find some more doubles hehe it will be so spooky hun

I often get those migraines when you get an aura in your vision. The one time I lost just about all my sight. Everything was hazy I couldn’t see anything or even find my phone to call for help. It goes away but it’s still extremely scary. I doubt that’s what her issue is. She’s just a liar. Can’t trust her as far as you can throw her and I can’t pick up fatty boom boom to save my life

Does anyone remember about what period her illness time was? I will try go back and look for some evidence.

Reactions: 7
Thing is with Tanya, no matter what her problem will be worse than anyone else’s. And her family will do everything they can for her, and talk like no one else’s family would do the same.

Let’s not forget about Trasha, her daughter thanked her for her hard work!
Doing what? Chucking some sweets on a cake?

Tonight I’m going to get myself a drinkie and see if I can find some more doubles hehe it will be so spooky hun

I often get those migraines when you get an aura in your vision. The one time I lost just about all my sight. Everything was hazy I couldn’t see anything or even find my phone to call for help. It goes away but it’s still extremely scary. I doubt that’s what her issue is. She’s just a liar. Can’t trust her as far as you can throw her and I can’t pick up fatty boom boom to save my life

Does anyone remember about what period her illness time was? I will try go back and look for some evidence.
You’ll find loads!
I think she removed the photos of her breakfast on a spade and the toast in a flat cap!!! That was a beauty 🤣🤣🤣

646DD683-EC62-49C9-A5BD-9BD299C994D6.jpeg

Found this when I googled Tanya!!
Now I am off to do a full days work 😉

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I’m sure these are the same. Just a different filter
6F1B6672-B3F0-4138-ACD5-A8D2B79413E4.jpeg
80CF1D17-7056-4C09-8A4A-7AB9C2F10C01.jpeg

Reactions: 4
🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
Where is her hand???

Love the profile pic stockers 😂😂 🏍

Yes and she gave a speech like she was back from the brink of death!!!
Weird how the brain scan hasn’t been mentioned again.
Not being funny but if I had to go to hospital for something like that I don’t think I would be spending and boasting the way she is!
Well it was after they got engaged so maybe they was just checking he has one!

And you know the comment and even after working a 10 hour day is a dig at Tasha! Who works 2 minutes a week!
It calms her apparently, what calms you Tan?
LYING 🤥
Cheers @Maggie28 🏍🐷

Reactions: 2
I’d say it was about a year ago when she went blind. I think it was longer when she made out she had a heart condition. I think it was just high blood pressure in the end - no bleeping wonder with all the fat she eats and the little or no exercise she does. But she’s got a thyroid neck, it’s not just fat issues, it’s hormonal. You can clearly see it getting worse and worse as the years progress. Having a dodgy thyroid will cause her lots of health issues also.

I thought that too when I read about her daughter thanking her, I was like what the duck did she do ?! Watch hubby bake the cake then wrap 2 presents and put a banner up.

The sleepover was like a regular weekend at my house except I make my kids a bit more than half a bacon sandwich each 🤣

• Haha

Keep um coming @Tdm 😉☺😆

I’m sure these are the same. Just a different filter View attachment 93100View attachment 93101
Nope give her that one, they aren’t the same! 😂

WTAF.... what gets me is Ginger fatties lies.. there is so much that she has been caught lying about.. and that’s just the stuff we know... so much of her life must be centred around the fibs she tells... how can anyone ever trust anything she says? Why post a breakfast picture from 3 years ago and try and con people that it’s current.. why would someone even think to do that? I am trying to think of a logical reason as to why she would do it.. please explain Tanya... help us understand your thinking? Right now it just looks like you are the biggest con artist going and that concerns me...

WTAF.... what gets me is Ginger fatties lies.. there is so much that she has been caught lying about.. and that’s just the stuff we know... so much of her life must be centred around the fibs she tells... how can anyone ever trust anything she says? Why post a breakfast picture from 3 years ago and try and con people that it’s current.. why would someone even think to do that? I am trying to think of a logical reason as to why she would do it.. please explain Tanya... help us understand your thinking? Right now it just looks like you are the biggest con artist going and that concerns me...
Why take the sheen out of a 13 year old girl’s birthday publicly? I’m well and truly off Team Tanya now after that stunt. It was disgraceful. What a jealous & spiteful bleeping witch.

Reactions: 10
Tummy singing of happiness. How pathetic.
Found a few of her sick posts. Cancer scare???? And that one about the copying is no doubt about Tasha.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
There’s a certain member on here who’s disappeared FoxinSocks presumably it was miss jennkins and the one who outed herself on here on how brilliant she was with her hilarity post about those two , since she got mentioned on here about being common that member disappeared 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Yes I agree that giving out personal info is a no-no but just feel slightly uneasy that Badgers info was sought then dismissed.

FWIW I think Badger is Tasha 🧐 x
I was also thinking this, not that I’m any type of psychoanalyst, but I think there is a similarity to the way ‘Badger’ writes and Tash speaks...both just comes across as someone with a slightly lower than average intelligence; making unsubstantiated claims, trying to get ‘in’ on the sudden spike in interest in Tanya ....it’s all to familiar to Tasha’s personality.

Tempted to ‘phone BMW to test the redundancy theory .....🤣

Reactions: 5
Tummy singing of happiness. How pathetic.
Found a few of her sick posts. Cancer scare???? And that one about the copying is no doubt about Tasha.
duck me, you can really feel the venom in those hashtags on the copying post can’t you !!!

There’s a certain member on here who’s disappeared FoxinSocks presumably it was miss jennkins and the one who outed herself on here on how brilliant she was with her hilarity post about those two , since she got mentioned on here about being common that member disappeared 🤷🏻‍♀️
Ha! I’d never notice things like that, well done. There is only about 5 names I remember on this thread 🙈
I can’t remember her outing herself though, I wouldn’t have called her common if I’d have known she was on here 🤣😂🤣

I was also thinking this, not that I’m any type of psychoanalyst, but I think there is a similarity to the way ‘Badger’ writes and Tash speaks...both just comes across as someone with a slightly lower than average intelligence; making unsubstantiated claims, trying to get ‘in’ on the sudden spike in interest in Tanya ....it’s all to familiar to Tasha’s personality.

Tempted to ‘phone BMW to test the redundancy theory .....🤣
It’s probably Dirty John with Trash Bag by his side while they have drinkies and watch Disney films.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
It is rather unsettling to think this Mummy Pig, cons people and her family!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.