Tasha/Tanya #12 OranguTAN & Trasha 2 peas in a pod both toxic wasteful lazy sods

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One nice thing I can say about Tanya is I do generally like her table settings. She seems to have some sort of talent for that. But why has she gone through all that effort to set a table and have alcohol if they are going bowling and go Pizza Hut?
A bit dated perhaps? Apart from the lounge do we ever see any other parts of the house? I haven’t been following her long but can’t really picture the house apart from the lounge and kitchen.

Reactions: 3
Creased 😂😂😂😂

Hasnt she been with Taco Del for about 6 or 7 years....who the duck waits that long to get divorced 🤔
My mum was with her ex for about 8 years and he was never divorced, he talked about but my mum never wanted to remarry and whenever he spoke about starting divorce proceedings she talked him into booking a holiday 😂 he's since got engaged to someone and has just started divorce proceedings

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Creased 😂😂😂😂

My mum was with her ex for about 8 years and he was never divorced, he talked about but my mum never wanted to remarry and whenever he spoke about starting divorce proceedings she talked him into booking a holiday 😂 he's since got engaged to someone and has just started divorce proceedings
That blew my mind when I read it at first. I thought you meant your mum was with Tanya’s ex. I was like - why the duck haven’t you said anything until now 🙈😂🤣

A bit dated perhaps? Apart from the lounge do we ever see any other parts of the house? I haven’t been following her long but can’t really picture the house apart from the lounge and kitchen.
Her style is seriously dated. I’m still at a loss how she replaced one load of old crappy flat pack furniture for new crappy flat pack furniture. She literally has no taste whatsoever.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That blew my mind when I read it at first. I thought you meant your mum was with Tanya’s ex. I was like - why the duck haven’t you said anything until now 🙈😂🤣

Her style is seriously dated. I’m still at a loss how she replaced one load of old crappy flat pack furniture for new crappy flat pack furniture. She literally has no taste whatsoever.
Same!!! 😳

Reactions: 2
Hasnt she been with Taco Del for about 6 or 7 years....who the duck waits that long to get divorced 🤔
I know from my parents divorce years ago it costs, and the person initiating the papers is who pays. And if she committed adultery, maybe he doesnt want to pay? however after 5 year of separation, you can apply for the decree nisi and neither party pays.
(Info from memory, could be wrong)

Reactions: 1
We see her plain boring bedroom now and then, and the toilet at Christmas when she puts a poxy thing over the loo! 🤢

The only thing different about the furniture is those horrible handles!
Other than department stores and Ikea who really sets their table like these two morons? Currently on my dining table is the box for a laptop and washing I need to put away.
Tanya no friends has never to my recollection ever been out with any friends.
Not sure she even goes out with work friends.
Especially seeing as her kids are older and are at their dads a lot, even with working full time. She would have plenty of time.
Hence why she has time for her Instagram.
We really do have to thank you Tanya. 😂
Take note even your fake Instagram friends are fading away!

Last edited:
  • Haha

Hahaha no sorry maybe I should have made that a little bit more clear 😂

• Haha
Well Tasha and Tanya dont seem to be bowling with oranguTAN. Still no sign of James

Reactions: 2
I’m not a fan of Tanya’s table layout.. it’s just cheap tit piled up with little to no thought... she tries to pile up too much - less it’s more... would look far more classy with less stuff and a few nice investment pieces instead of cheap tit. Plus, what dick lays a table when they are going out for dinner.. by tomorrow it’ll be dusty.. she has far too much time on her hands.. get a hobby love... although clearly no one wants to spend any time with you because you have a really ugly personality.

Reactions: 6
I think maybe Tashas son has asked her to stop posting about him. It's got to be embarrassing if his friends see it?!

Reactions: 7
Does she still have her leathers?
Was she always a biker girl? Or does she swap personalities with each man?
Yes still has her leathers
No never went on a bike before being with del

I know from my parents divorce years ago it costs, and the person initiating the papers is who pays. And if she committed adultery, maybe he doesnt want to pay? however after 5 year of separation, you can apply for the decree nisi and neither party pays.
(Info from memory, could be wrong)
Quite true

I've only just cottoned on to the fact they've gone out to do the exact same thing... But seperately?! I had assumed they were all going out as a joint birthday type celebration! How odd these two are

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Maybe Taco Del wouldn’t fit 😂
Where’s Trasha’s son?
I agree he might of said he didn’t want to be in photos but surly one with the hands he would of been in? But odd.
I can just imagine Trasha telling the staff it’s her birthday and begging for a freebie 🤣
No amount of filter will make you or your manky husband look half decent 🤨

I've only just cottoned on to the fact they've gone out to do the exact same thing... But seperately?! I had assumed they were all going out as a joint birthday type celebration! How odd these two are
That what I thought 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
OF COURSE TANYA HAD TO GO BOWLING TOO ... Literally rolled my eyes so far back into my head when I saw her post.

I swear she is completely mental. Has major major issues !!!!

Reactions: 12
Maybe Taco Del wouldn’t fit 😂
Where’s Trasha’s son?
I agree he might of said he didn’t want to be in photos but surly one with the hands he would of been in? But odd.
I can just imagine Trasha telling the staff it’s her birthday and begging for a freebie 🤣
No amount of filter will make you or your manky husband look half decent 🤨

That what I thought 🤷🏼‍♀️
Thought the same but there's 4 glasses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.