Tasha/Tanya #11 Tanya engaged for the gram, Trasha tries to impress her man!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was thinking the same about the crumpet with cheese, looks dry ;)

Oh boy, I hope she is wedding dress shopping, I can't wait to see that disaster 🙈
oh yes that will be fun to watch :D no doubt they’ll go all out for steak and bj day too. I’m sure the light box things will be out reminding us and little penis decorations hanging off that ridiculous branch entwined within her kitchen light... tit maybe I’ll give Tash ideas:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
oh yes that will be fun to watch :D no doubt they’ll go all out for steak and bj day too. I’m sure the light box things will be out reminding us and little penis decorations hanging off that ridiculous branch entwined within her kitchen light... tit maybe I’ll give Tash ideas:ROFLMAO:
She needs help with her content!!🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
it’s half term i’ve barely had time to fart let alone come on here 🤣 but they are all tucked up in bed now so it’s a glass of wine and catching up... the way she puts #foodie on a picture of cheesy bleeping crumpets lol. Ginge has gone quiet since her big announcement 🤔

Reactions: 4
Turns out she cant count either?
And ‘at a sleepover in a treehouse’.... James is getting pissed then 🤣
OMG, she really is thick. Just the 4 of us, do they have a ghost living there that eats with them :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m still laughing at the comment about trash turning up to the wedding in a long white dress 😂 so spooky hun, hehe 😂😂😂 literally dying over this comment cos it’s so true 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sleepover in a treehouse 😂 that’s definitely 15 year old boy code for getting pissed in a park 😂😂

Reactions: 9
She’s stuffing her face with McDs.....😂
Honestly, I could go for that since I skipped lunch. But I wouldn't post about it 😂

Oh and I think it looks better than Tasha's home cooked food.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’m still laughing at the comment about trash turning up to the wedding in a long white dress 😂 so spooky hun, hehe 😂😂😂 literally dying over this comment cos it’s so true 😆
[/QUOTE
It would make a great thread title 😂😂😂
So funny and so true 👰🏼
She’s stuffing her face with McDs.....😂
I feel sorry for her, she just got engaged and all she has to say is she is excited about a pot of sauce!!
Not that I am boasting but they have had it over a week! I had it first 🤣
I wonder what her kids think about her engagement? 🤔

Reactions: 5
she must have been reading here....hi Tasha 🙋‍♀️
She definitely reads on here as she blocked me - I hadn’t commented on her posts or anything, but had accidentally left my picture on a screenshot 😒 She must have been quick though as it wasn’t on here long 😂 Trascha was quick to follow - guess they’ve got nothing better to do than read about themselves 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 7
She was excited about the fact they have big mac sauce in a pot, what a silly ginger bleep
I’ve come on here to say the same. Ginger chavy cow. What’s the betting trasha has a mcdons tomorrow?!

shes Really fucked
Me off by getting excited about some sauce in a bleeping pot

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’ve come on here to say the same. Ginger chavy cow. What’s the betting trasha has a mcdons tomorrow?!

shes Really fucked
Me off by getting excited about some sauce in a bleeping pot
yeah trash will definitely have a mcdonald’s at some point this week with the bleeping big mac sauce pots in view, saying how naughty hubby treated them with the hashtags #naughtyus #offplan #foodie #bigmacsauce #delish #happyme

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.