Tasha/Tanya #11 Tanya engaged for the gram, Trasha tries to impress her man!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That absolute snarky madam has paid nearly £40 for some pink shampoo with dodgy font. "But, but, but... you get some stickers too!" Wtf does a grown adult even do with those stickers. I hope that shampoo turns her hair green and greasy. I. Can't. Even.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t know how many followers trash can has and quite frankly I don’t care ,however who the f tags their husbands employer on their open Instagram account ! she knows fine well she has a thread on here too ,(cos she reads it ) and we’ll be discussing the company .
she’s not a full shilling that one ( not that we didn’t already know that ) .Does she not value privacy or internet safety at all?

Why does it say function of cute nose ?
She reposted it. I probably should have blocked out the company but she doesn’t have a private account so she clearly doesn’t care

That absolute snarky madam has paid nearly £40 for some pink shampoo with dodgy font. "But, but, but... you get some stickers too!" Wtf does a grown adult even do with those stickers. I hope that shampoo turns her hair green and greasy. I. Can't. Even.
I can whole heartily tell you those shampoos are utter tit!!!

Reactions: 1
As if she couldn't get any more tragic.. she goes and gets shampoo with cutenose written on it 🤦🏻‍♀️😩. FFS

It's not even as if she has little small button nose.. sorry but there is nothing 'cute' about that nose 👃👃

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He calls her cutenose because he can’t call her what she really is, a bleeping bleep 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I can’t go back through to see what the best thread title is, shall I just do
Natascha Trashford Tanya Whitlock #12
instawankers

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This has got to be a piss take!!! Surely bleeping JMan, handsome John. He is far from handsome he looks like he could do with a good wash.
How come the company have only put his photo up for employee of the month?
Never put any other employee’s photo or name? All a bit odd.
If I was looking for a landscape gardening company I wouldn’t be using them!!
I honestly think this is another ‘genius’ idea to get one up on the pesky tattle ‘trolls’. It was probably a bright idea from last nights curry wankathon and put in to action today. They’ll be avidly reading the comments imagining themselves to be very clever.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.