Tasha/Tanya #11 Tanya engaged for the gram, Trasha tries to impress her man!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are they always so excited over everything, excited over a crappy bag, excited over big mac bleeping sauce, Pair of idiots

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hardly designer is it 🙄 she probably thinks that anything that isn’t from primark is designer. Little Miss grabby will take anything for free

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hardly designer is it 🙄 she probably thinks that anything that isn’t from primark is designer. Little Miss grabby will take anything for free
It’s not a bead I would rush out to buy!
Certainly not after seeing Trasha with one. I’ll stick to my Kate Spade thanks 😊
So vegan leather, it’s plastic no????

It’s not a bead I would rush out to buy!
Certainly not after seeing Trasha with one. I’ll stick to my Kate Spade thanks 😊
So vegan leather, it’s plastic no????
Edited to add, £89!!!!! 🤷🏼‍♀️ She was robbed 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Vegan leather aka pleather. Just because you give it a fancy name doesn't change the fact :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Trash’s latest “gifted” item.......
Have a look on their insta page .. I can’t see Trasha featuring on their account 😂 it’s full of cultured instagrammers , not sure where she will feature her bag in the perfect shot 📸 nesting on a McDonalds table with her troff of a meal on show 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
How are we supposed to believe that she wrote the description of that bag when she adds comments like these
36362111-66B3-4BE2-8082-E600601C97EE.jpeg
underneath 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I aim to please 😂
Errr what.. That was me! Last Friday in the previous thread-

"Tash rocking up in a full on wedding dress with veil "hehe soo spooooky hun, I got mine 20 years ago, remember I told you "

How very dare you!😂

• Haha
She got Chicken and Mushroom jackets on Tuesday and Chilli ones on Friday, hardly #foodinspo is it!

Yep I agree the longest IG engagement ever! 😂
She’s just posted this and there’s a change to the menu planner 😂

And why does the Ginger one always have to use eeeekkkkk........FS oh and do tell us about your new plans.....we’re all on the edge of our seats 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
i’m not a violent person but i really wanna kick her teeth down her throat when she says hubby 😖

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It really makes me laugh when she says my signature spag Bol!!!
She really is a dick head

Wow pushing the boat out!!! 😂😂
Hahaha, 'signature spag bol'... Like she's a little Italian nona with a secret family recipe, only to be handed down on the night of a harvest moon to the first born....
No hun, you sprinkle jd seasoning into some mince and tinned tomatoes.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
It really makes me laugh when she says my signature spag Bol!!!
She really is a dick head

Wow pushing the boat out!!! 😂😂
what about the other one she says, spaghetti americana or something like that lol, thinks she’s Nigella 🙄

• Haha
Hahaha, 'signature spag bol'... Like she's a little Italian nona with a secret family recipe, only to be handed down on the night of a harvest moon to the first born....
Don’t forget the signature wavy spaghetti

How could she not realise she put two jacket potato meals on the planner, i mean i know she’s thick as tit but she must of realised, lying witch

Reactions: 5
Yeah but JoJo said it first lol
Great minds!!!
I would pay good money to witness this catastrophic wedding day!!! 🤣

[/
I bet Trasha is desperate to get her hands on it and flog it to JD seasoning 🤣🤣
Ah this is why Del has asked her to marry him, he wants the secret recipe 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.