Tasha/Tanya #11 Tanya engaged for the gram, Trasha tries to impress her man!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tanya is going to be one of those bleeping annoying woman that has to mention she’s engaged/ getting married at EVERY opportunity isn’t she? Because obviously she’s the first woman to ever get engaged
Her poor co workers tomorrow morning 😫😫

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I just thought the same!!!
If I posted about loving my Husband as much as these idiot posts about loving her man, oh silly me her fiancé, my kids would have a serious word with me.
They hate it as it is when I post a photo of them when it’s their birthdays!
Let alone photos of me acting like a love struck teenager!
We get it, you found a man who will put up with you, most of us have.
I love my Husband but at times I could kill him. (Not literally)
But these two never have a bad moment , everything is perfect.
Everything is so amazing and their “men” always do the right thing.
Is it me that’s getting it wrong, all my friends and family. Are they getting it wrong too!
Because by the looks of it, only Tanya and Trasha have the prefect man!
Well if the perfect man talks about the mother of his children the way Del does, then you can bleeping keep him.
If the perfect man shags (I have no proof) everything that moves, other than his wife. Then you can keep him too.
I don’t believe her husband got up and made breakfast, I don’t believe he does anything.
I think Trasha is in a constant state of panic, that if she doesn’t come across as perfect it’s not!
How sad.
As for showing your company car, 🙄 good for you, next stop your rented house!
Don’t make out you have a champagne lifestyle when we all know your really blue nun!!!

And on what planet is the woman that said on Trasha’s Instagram of her vile living room.
I want your home!!!!!! 😱😱😱😱
This is why she thinks she is amazing!
🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I just thought the same!!!
If I posted about loving my Husband as much as these idiot posts about loving her man, oh silly me her fiancé, my kids would have a serious word with me.
They hate it as it is when I post a photo of them when it’s their birthdays!
Let alone photos of me acting like a love struck teenager!
We get it, you found a man who will put up with you, most of us have.
I love my Husband but at times I could kill him. (Not literally)
But these two never have a bad moment , everything is perfect.
Everything is so amazing and their “men” always do the right thing.
Is it me that’s getting it wrong, all my friends and family. Are they getting it wrong too!
Because by the looks of it, only Tanya and Trasha have the prefect man!
Well if the perfect man talks about the mother of his children the way Del does, then you can bleeping keep him.
If the perfect man shags (I have no proof) everything that moves, other than his wife. Then you can keep him too.
I don’t believe her husband got up and made breakfast, I don’t believe he does anything.
I think Trasha is in a constant state of panic, that if she doesn’t come across as perfect it’s not!
How sad.
As for showing your company car, 🙄 good for you, next stop your rented house!
Don’t make out you have a champagne lifestyle when we all know your really blue nun!!!

And on what planet is the woman that said on Trasha’s Instagram of her vile living room.
I want your home!!!!!! 😱😱😱😱
This is why she thinks she is amazing!
🤣🤣🤣
Blue nun 😂 😂. I think the engagement ring shows they’re not exactly living the champagne lifestyle.

Reactions: 3
She’s got tomorrow off apparently.......she’s got so much to do as she is a #mrstobe 😩

I think they lease their car from where they work......

And yet again Maggie you’re spot on with your comment!

Especially about the woman who said she wanted The Trashfords home! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Well everything on this weeks menu sounds vile 🤮 I’ve had to unfollow Tanya, i can’t cope with the soppy bleeping hashtags and the constant fiancé this fiancé that, she’s like a loved up teenager with her cheapo Argos ring, i reckon this will be the longest engagement ever, he won’t marry her he’s probably just had enough of her going on about it all the time so proposed to shut her up.

oh my god as if someone said they wanted her home 🤣🤣 this person needs to be sectioned immediately, she’s a danger to society

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I just see them as good comedy value now. Showing themselves up daily trying to impress strangers with their small homes filled with cheap mismatched furniture and disgusting food. I can see why they don’t have any friends, pair of cranks 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just cos twatface has been forced to propose, doesn’t mean there’ll be a wedding 😂 If he’s left it this long, I’m not sure he’s in a hurry to get the chubby ginger one down the aisle 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well everything on this weeks menu sounds vile 🤮 I’ve had to unfollow Tanya, i can’t cope with the soppy bleeping hashtags and the constant fiancé this fiancé that, she’s like a loved up teenager with her cheapo Argos ring, i reckon this will be the longest engagement ever, he won’t marry her he’s probably just had enough of her going on about it all the time so proposed to shut her up.

oh my god as if someone said they wanted her home 🤣🤣 this person needs to be sectioned immediately, she’s a danger to society
Me too! Had to unfollow!

Second picture of the front of the car. Obviously keen to let us know they have a BMW - I guess he gets a discount working there 😂
Its borrowed, they don't own it. I have friends who work at dealerships and you can take test drive cars home for the weekend.....

• Wow
Reactions: 5

She got Chicken and Mushroom jackets on Tuesday and Chilli ones on Friday, hardly #foodinspo is it!

Yep I agree the longest IG engagement ever! 😂

She got Chicken and Mushroom jackets on Tuesday and Chilli ones on Friday, hardly #foodinspo is it!

Yep I agree the longest IG engagement ever! 😂
Money must be tight!!
Who has jackets potato’s twice in one week, they’re not students 🤣

Its borrowed, they don't own it. I have friends who work at dealerships and you can take test drive cars home for the weekend.....
How long has girly BMW driver worked for them?
I wonder if that’s how she met poor Del.

Reactions: 2
77C1D72A-AA31-453B-9D62-4DF1D5AE90C9.jpeg

Hubby’s been walking round with his drill? 🤮🤮🤮
She really is a gift from chav heaven

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Del Boy keeps trying to add me on Instagram tonight! I’ve rejected it twice!!! I deleted him about 2 weeks ago when he was liking pics of me on a hen weekend (back in 2018!) so he was clearly scrolling through so I took him off my followers list now he’s trying to add me again. duck off man!!! You are disgusting.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Money must be tight!!
Who has jackets potato’s twice in one week, they’re not students 🤣

How long has girly BMW driver worked for them?
I wonder if that’s how she met poor Del.
Ah, so she works there too? I thought he worked in the factory making the cars

Reactions: 1
I happen to be quite sure that the comment from someone on her earlier living room post about wanting her home was someone taking the piss... it’s not me but someone I know.... and she is definitely saying it to take the piss... that’s the sad thing, Tasha has no idea who is genuinely saying nice things versus those that are mocking her... with a lounge like that, most people are going to be taking the piss... I literally can’t stop laughing at that bleeping headboard for a footstool... it will go down in history as one of the biggest home duck ups ever... and those chair covers... oh Tasha... you are the gift that keeps on giving!!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.