Tasha/Tanya #11 Tanya engaged for the gram, Trasha tries to impress her man!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s a service advisor

I’ve changed my mind. I don’t think one of the kiddies (James )will be have the honor of being the page boy. I think that role will go to Alfie
Her face and neck are always moulded into one like Jabba the Hutt
FC1697EC-4076-43EB-AEE4-9937BFAD6655.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
She’s a service advisor

I’ve changed my mind. I don’t think one of the kiddies (James )will be have the honor of being the page boy. I think that role will go to Alfie
I always feel sorry for Alfie the dog.....what happens to him when they’re out at work all day.......

Reactions: 3
I always feel sorry for Alfie the dog.....what happens to him when they’re out at work all day.......
Poor dog probably gets locked into the kitchen. Surprised she hasn’t got a nanny cam on him since she likes having thousands of gadgets so she can prove to us how fancy, fun and upper class she is

Perhaps if Trash didn’t waste so much money on pointless crap for the gram, they could eat a properly nutritious meal, do up their hideous house and go on a decent holiday 🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️

I happen to be quite sure that the comment from someone on her earlier living room post about wanting her home was someone taking the piss... it’s not me but someone I know.... and she is definitely saying it to take the piss... that’s the sad thing, Tasha has no idea who is genuinely saying nice things versus those that are mocking her... with a lounge like that, most people are going to be taking the piss... I literally can’t stop laughing at that bleeping headboard for a footstool... it will go down in history as one of the biggest home duck ups ever... and those chair covers... oh Tasha... you are the gift that keeps on giving!!! 😂😂😂
Thank god, because we was about to have a whip round to get her some glasses 🤣🤣

No matter what angle she does her living room it still looks tit.
How saggy looking is that sofa? And it’s not even 6 months old!!! 😬

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I thought the same, it’s because both of them read on here and they are trying to be quiet!
But don’t worry, they’ll be back!
With the Eat letters, the tiny engagement ring, can’t wait for the photo of her ring on her steering wheel.
She would’ve done a photo of her wedding planner but we ruined it for her.
Not sure about anyone else but I don’t eat crumpets with cheese!
Can’t wait for the Jacket potato party this week 😂😂

Well, me and you are over on CF’s thread and Tanya is M.I.A 🙈
I’ve been on LQC and Mario’s but he is being boring too!

Well, me and you are over on CF’s thread and Tanya is M.I.A 🙈
Maybe she is wedding dress shopping 🤣

• Haha
I haven't bothered with these 2 for ages & can't believe tanya finally got a ring on it ffs 🤣

Thought she was redecorating the lounge?? Has that gone out the window now!!

I was thinking the same about the crumpet with cheese, looks dry ;)

Oh boy, I hope she is wedding dress shopping, I can't wait to see that disaster 🙈

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.