Tasha/Tanya #11 Tanya engaged for the gram, Trasha tries to impress her man!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yeah trash will definitely have a mcdonald’s at some point this week with the bleeping big mac sauce pots in view, saying how naughty hubby treated them with the hashtags #naughtyus #offplan #foodie #bigmacsauce #delish #happyme
#foodie #foodblogger

Reactions: 2
When you look at Trasha’s IG.. all the food she posts that she cooks (code for reheats package tit) .. it’s a beige looking... and very bland.. she literally lives off processed tit... bet she spends her days farting almost nuclear gases..
Imagine being those 2 and desperately coming on Tattle to read about yourself and then having to edit posts, block people etc... what a sad existence.. it must be utter hell in their heads. All self inflicted.. Tasha so very desperate for attention that she’d literally do anything... no morals what so ever. As for the ginger fatty... I’ve lost any last ounce of respect for her now knowing the engagement was all staged for the gram... in her head, she thinks she’s something special when in reality she is a girl on a vimto budget trying to be something she isn’t... sadly for the ginge & Trasha, they have become the laughing stock of IG.. how utterly embarrassing ...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Oh god, she is thinking of getting her wardrobes doors changed to mirrored sliding ones!!
Can you imagine the reflections 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Oh god, she is thinking of getting her wardrobes doors changed to mirrored sliding ones!!
Space is tight she said, not suprised with the amounts of tit crammed into that rotten bedroom!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Space is tight she said, not suprised with the amounts of tit crammed into that rotten bedroom!
that photo of her bedroom makes me feel claustrophobic! There’s cosy and then there’s stuffed full of shite like a hoarder’s attic, and I think Trasha is closer to the latter.

I’d love for her to get mirrored wardrobes. She won’t be able to work out how to take photos of them without her reflection showing, and then we’ll see her, mouth hanging open in concentration, looking down at her phone with a triple chin going on, contorting herself into some stupid pose just to get that perfect Insta shot. It will be hilarious!

I’d quite like a new profile picture, so hurry up please, Trasha! Spend money you don’t have on something you need to prove your “perfect” life on the ‘gram!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Also shouldn’t she put AD on her bedroom photo! The bed, Wallpaper and bedding has all be gifted to her. 🤔

Reactions: 2
Trash’s latest “gifted” item.......
See all the random gifted items like that? They aren't #gifted I get messaged by companies regularly to 'work with them' and become a 'brand ambassador' which means usually you buy a product with a 25% discount (sometimes more sometimes less) with the deal being that you plug their product. Companies like that don't gift tit to random people, they 'collaborate' with you, just like her. I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one that gets those messages & emails, some of you must have as well? Also that's why you're given a discount code because its the discount code YOU use. So she got 15% off that bag to plug it.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I know I keep going back to this, and I've said it on other threads so some of you may have seen me moan elsewhere.... but, a few things I need to get off my chest.

A) I am SO glad I grew up in a generation where our children were not living with their faces in a screen.
B) Having said that, and its becoming more and more common, that there is a small percentage of adults, whom grew up in the same generation as me (like T & T), and as they become older, dare I say it, mutton dressed as lamb lol, they seem to become obsessed with the tech world. Or should I say, the social media world. It is usually adults who are lacking in something in life, unhappy, bored, etc, and become addicted to getting gratification or 'likes' from strangers on the internet.

I dont know about any of you lot on here, but if I was sat at home on the evenings with my husband, and he saw me laying the floor to take a photo of a glass of wine, and then typing out a speech saying how lovely my man is, and how blessed I am - he would have a serious bleeping word with me! And rightly so!!

Statistics show, that couples who do nothing but declare their love for each other on social media, are the very people going through struggles - and this is confirmed with John boy sleeping on the sofa to name one of many issues!!!

I know a couple who are constantly online (facebook) typing things like "my gorgeous hubby is so amazing he brought me a cup of tea" and "my hubby and I are going on a romantic walk" ..... it became apparent not so long ago, that this ladies husband was also sleeping in the spare room, and they would watch telly in separate rooms every evening. So, not as rosy as it seems.

Thats my rant over, for now. And some may not agree, but the facts are there in front of us all.

To summarise, T & T: GROW THE duck UP, HUNS. Heehee etc x
I’ve not been following recently so was wondering how did it come to light John was sleeping on the sofa? Wouldn’t expect Tasha to highlight that as her life is so perfect!

Reactions: 1
Looks like something out of bleeping Jumanji 🤣 is she going trekking in a forest
i was thinking that too, that backpack is ugly. I think if they would have asked me if I wanted one I would have politely declined :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 5
She’d be better off finishing off the wallpapering so it all actually matches!
We had mirrored wardrobes in our first house years ago, not through choice they were there already. The were a total nightmare to keep clean, no chance grot bag Trascha would be able to keep them clean

Reactions: 3
I’m still laughing at the comment about trash turning up to the wedding in a long white dress 😂 so spooky hun, hehe 😂😂😂 literally dying over this comment cos it’s so true 😆
It's the sospooky bit that gets me, I can literally imagine this happening 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’ve not been following recently so was wondering how did it come to light John was sleeping on the sofa? Wouldn’t expect Tasha to highlight that as her life is so perfect!
Someone knows someone Tanya, aka Bridezilla works with, and it seems bridezilla can’t keep her mouth shut!!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.