Tasha/Tanya #11 Tanya engaged for the gram, Trasha tries to impress her man!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another Mcdonalds for tea!!!! Jesus christ how is she not even embarrassed constantly posting it for everyone to see how much of a pig her and her husband are? Good luck with your heart disease trasha

• Haha
Reactions: 11
McDonald’s ‘dinner on laps’ am I having deja vu? Oh no, it’s just trash copying Tanya’s ‘Lap dinner’ from 3 days ago, how spooky she even found herself a similar tray 🤣🤣 ffs get a life woman.

Reactions: 9
Del obvs isn’t familiar with the tradition of the engagement ring being worth 3 months salary....or maybe that doesn’t apply when it’s not your first engagement. That ring is defo a shut her up, token effort. Tan will have lots more content to go at now for the gram, as for Tash maybe she should actually try a slim down for summer theme or something a bit more engaging (!) than her current shite.

Reactions: 6
Del obvs isn’t familiar with the tradition of the engagement ring being worth 3 months salary....or maybe that doesn’t apply when it’s not your first engagement. That ring is defo a shut her up, token effort. Tan will have lots more content to go at now for the gram, as for Tash maybe she should actually try a slim down for summer theme or something a bit more engaging (!) than her current shite.
If we’re perfectly honest, that’s a ridiculous tradition to uphold haha, however I will agree it’s definitely a shut up

Reactions: 8
Of course it could be a bigger ring than it appears, depending on the width of her fingers....

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yes I posted it awhile back......she made such a big thing out of that at the time.....all for the gram don’t you know.......🙄

If you wanna check out the first Mr Ginge look for whitlockgary on IG........and the woman who he’s with now emmalown731
All a bunch of parasites

I wonder if they will get legally married or just have some sort of ceremony and pretend they are husband and wife according to the law. Considering they have both been divorced before and how this is clearly just for likes on Instagram it’s possible they may just pretend to be married. It’s not like we will ever see her drivers license or her passport as proof that she is officially an Ashford. Or will she forced Del to become an Ashlock like their stupid combo name she has made up before. He seems like a weak spineless shell of a man so it wouldn’t surprise me if she can just run him right over. Especially since he’s tiny and she’s definitely not.

Reactions: 5
"You can see our room..." we cant see your diamond though can we 🧐😂 and dont start me with her bastard #mrstobe 🤢 Sorry I'm in witch mood today.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She is so self obsessed and vile!!!
Can’t wait for the wedding planner note book!
Opps damn it have we given you an idea!!
You’re welcome 😉
As for the MrsToBe hashtag, get a bleeping grip, people get married every day!
And she’ll post a be kind message, take note of that yourself, you’re absolutely vile to your Sister in law

Reactions: 7
No comments about Caroline Flack either, seeing as she was the host of their favourite show.....

Reactions: 6
She is so self obsessed and vile!!!
Can’t wait for the wedding planner note book!
Opps damn it have we given you an idea!!
You’re welcome 😉
As for the MrsToBe hashtag, get a bleeping grip, people get married every day!
And she’ll post a be kind message, take note of that yourself, you’re absolutely vile to your Sister in law
Yet again I couldn’t agree more with you Maggie!

No comments about Caroline Flack either, seeing as she was the host of their favourite show.....
Trash has posted the be kind quote.......

But let’s be honest these 2 don’t give a tit about anyone else but themselves!

Reactions: 4
Yet again I couldn’t agree more with you Maggie!

Trash has posted the be kind quote.......

But let’s be honest these 2 don’t give a tit about anyone else but themselves!
She is probably posting that quote towards us, coincidentally at the same time when it could have also been for Caroline Flack

Second picture of the front of the car. Obviously keen to let us know they have a BMW - I guess he gets a discount working there 😂

Reactions: 1
Second picture of the front of the car. Obviously keen to let us know they have a BMW - I guess he gets a discount working there 😂
Probably a free car. Company car sort of thing that they will never own. Wonder what happened to that Mini Cooper she had not so long ago

Reactions: 2
Probably a free car. Company car sort of thing that they will never own. Wonder what happened to that Mini Cooper she had not so long ago
Mini and bmw are sold on the same site usually, not sure if they maybe owned by the same people? I presume that was a company car too if so

Reactions: 1
Tanya is going to be one of those bleeping annoying woman that has to mention she’s engaged/ getting married at EVERY opportunity isn’t she? Because obviously she’s the first woman to ever get engaged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.