Tasha/Tanya #11 Tanya engaged for the gram, Trasha tries to impress her man!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope she’s not just to piss Trash off, I can imagine Tanya being petty enough 😂

Will Tan’s son be at the wedding 😱
Tanya’s son will bring the wine as she likes to brag that he’s a wine broker in London.

Reactions: 2
Somehow Delboy doesn't look like a happily engaged man 😁 But gotta say that ginge worked hard got 8 (?) years for that Easter egg ring ❤

For eight years, dear God.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I assumed she’d picked out if not straight up purchased her own ring for this unexpected, romantic, and unexpectedly incredible proposal she totally wasn’t expecting BUT I feel if she had she would have insisted on something a lot bigger so now I’m not sure.

Reactions: 3
To
I hope she’s not just to piss Trash off, I can imagine Tanya being petty enough 😂

Will Tan’s son be at the wedding 😱
be fair Olivia is Del’s niece so would make sense if she is but aren’t they planning on a wedding abroad im sure i saw a photo a few threads back on Tanyas photo wedding holiday brochures?

Reactions: 1
To

be fair Olivia is Del’s niece so would make sense if she is but aren’t they planning on a wedding abroad im sure i saw a photo a few threads back on Tanyas photo wedding holiday brochures?
Yes I posted it awhile back......she made such a big thing out of that at the time.....all for the gram don’t you know.......🙄

If you wanna check out the first Mr Ginge look for whitlockgary on IG........and the woman who he’s with now emmalown731

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Did she say it was maple? has she since deleted that cos I cant see it
I thought it did, yes the witch has deleted it!!
Oh my god, she checks on here for her mistakes 😂😂😂😂

Yes I posted it awhile back......she made such a big thing out of that at the time.....all for the gram don’t you know.......🙄

If you wanna check out the first Mr Ginge look for whitlockgary on IG........and the woman who he’s with now emmalown731
Thanks for that. 🤣
He looks normal.

• Haha

😱

No.i just assumed if you're making American
No she just posted about the waffles and bacon. The choice of syrup offends me. If she didn't have any maple syrup that's fine but I have never in my life seen anybody substitute the maple syrup for golden syrup. Please tell me nobody puts golden syrup on bacon? 🤢🤮

• Haha
No.i just assumed if you're making American
No she just posted about the waffles and bacon. The choice of syrup offends me. If she didn't have any maple syrup that's fine but I have never in my life seen anybody substitute the maple syrup for golden syrup. Please tell me nobody puts golden syrup on bacon? 🤢🤮
She likes to think she is cultured, in reality she is a rusty piece of dried up old tit in debt and a husband that cheats, cupboards filled to the hilt with pound land themed tit, a sister in law who hates her guts and with a mole as big a chocolate button on her face.

Phew - had to get that level of pettiness out 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
What's the betting when Tan gets back home she posts a cup of tea with a wedding planning notebook she just happened to have handy. Wonder if having a wedding will motivate her to stop shovelling her piehole with so much tit

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What's the betting when Tan gets back home she posts a cup of tea with a wedding planning notebook she just happened to have handy. Wonder if having a wedding will motivate her to stop shovelling her piehole with so much tit
And the post wil definitely include her left hand. She’s going to contort her left hand into every single post from now until forever in order to show off the impressive rock her fianceeeeeeeeee got her.

Reactions: 7
And the post wil definitely include her left hand. She’s going to contort her left hand into every single post from now until forever in order to show off the impressive rock her fianceeeeeeeeee got her.
I hate that!! I see a ton of people on Instagram doing that. Putting their hand on a table next to tea, touching their dog with that hand, always showing their rings! Guess we will also see every new manicure with her BMW steering wheel In the background Incase we forgot that she can get those cars from work

Reactions: 8
What I find utterly repulsive is that the engagement is all just a publicity stunt and all for likes on the gram.. I’d have far more respect for her if she posted that she won’t be posting for a day as they are going to have done quiet private time together... but she’ll never do that.. she’s too desperate and me me me.. she cares more about likes by strangers than she does about her partner. Isn’t that messed up??
As for Trasha the last couple of days.. wow.. struggling for content or what.. just another example of what a sad bleeping life she leads. How basic must she be that she can read all the comments on here and yet still posts so much tit.. is she that thick that she’d rather have people laughing at her rather than coming away from social media.. she is so desperate for freebies.. she’d happily flaunt her address, children etc.. purely to get free tit or discounts. The tragic thing is that none of us want any of the crappy free crap she gets..

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.