Tasha/Tanya #11 Tanya engaged for the gram, Trasha tries to impress her man!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d almost be willing to bet money that she started a FUTURE MRS ASHFORD wedding board on Pinterest a week after they met and has been hinting nonstop for that proposal during the 7 years since. You guys, I’m so excited to watch this play out! Though I think we’d have gotten tackier and cheaper garbage decor from Tasha, this is still going to be amazing. (I’m also hoping it causes Tash to start posting her own wedding photos because I’m curious to see what it looked like.)
Yeah and he just got sick of the nagging I’m sure. She probably gave him an ultimatum. I personally could not deal with my husband 24.7 like they do. At work and at home. There is no time to miss each other.
Can’t wait for the poundland wedding gifts and the “fancy” vacation wedding. Probably to Greece as she seems the type to believe mama Mia is the way things are done.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Just been having a nose on long shlong’s Facebook, can’t believe Trash was so slim once upon a time!
08E4C398-C838-4067-B7C2-3B7508AB430C.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Going on a trip to deliberately stage your engagement for the gram. The very definition of ‘What a pair of bleeping saddos’. Especially now we know she picked those disgusting nails for the occasion 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 9
“ No real plans apart from staying in warm and cosy” is the same as every other day then trash

Reactions: 9
Just been having a nose on long shlong’s Facebook, can’t believe Trash was so slim once upon a time!View attachment 84357
And she is taller than him!

Haha.......I love the Ginger ones comment on the post about how Derek has bought her a Herdwick sheep and they’ve made wonderful happy memories this morning!
His eyes give me the bulk!
He looks like he wants to run!
Put your phone away you sad cow!

Reactions: 5
I know I keep going back to this, and I've said it on other threads so some of you may have seen me moan elsewhere.... but, a few things I need to get off my chest.

A) I am SO glad I grew up in a generation where our children were not living with their faces in a screen.
B) Having said that, and its becoming more and more common, that there is a small percentage of adults, whom grew up in the same generation as me (like T & T), and as they become older, dare I say it, mutton dressed as lamb lol, they seem to become obsessed with the tech world. Or should I say, the social media world. It is usually adults who are lacking in something in life, unhappy, bored, etc, and become addicted to getting gratification or 'likes' from strangers on the internet.

I dont know about any of you lot on here, but if I was sat at home on the evenings with my husband, and he saw me laying the floor to take a photo of a glass of wine, and then typing out a speech saying how lovely my man is, and how blessed I am - he would have a serious bleeping word with me! And rightly so!!

Statistics show, that couples who do nothing but declare their love for each other on social media, are the very people going through struggles - and this is confirmed with John boy sleeping on the sofa to name one of many issues!!!

I know a couple who are constantly online (facebook) typing things like "my gorgeous hubby is so amazing he brought me a cup of tea" and "my hubby and I are going on a romantic walk" ..... it became apparent not so long ago, that this ladies husband was also sleeping in the spare room, and they would watch telly in separate rooms every evening. So, not as rosy as it seems.

Thats my rant over, for now. And some may not agree, but the facts are there in front of us all.

To summarise, T & T: GROW THE duck UP, HUNS. Heehee etc x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Erm, when did they start calling everyone ’lovelies’ I have never noticed this before. And what is a champagne flight?
AC8D2ED4-5490-4AE8-B2DE-2C25DF5623FF.jpeg

6EA2BBF4-A1EA-4624-9487-2AB67F44398B.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Love the new thread title!

I for one, am so excited to see the wedding stuff! Will Trash wear a wedding dress to Tan’s big day?

I bet Olivia is a bridesmaid, trash will make sure of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.