Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Goss_Goddess

Chatty Member
New thread title suggestion:

TaraMakeup Do no harm and take no shit, unless it’s gold then fill the house with it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Tellmethis

Tara just posted on Instagram that she’s hoping the rain stops.....when she gets back to her room there will a box of sunshine there compliments of met eireann 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Mona86

VIP Member
Delighted she’s feeling better after something hanging over her head. If you don’t want to tell us don’t bother saying it. Very frustrating.
something hanging over her head? Was it a gold animal by any chance?

• Haha
Reactions: 31

brandambassador

VIP Member
Keep this to yerselves, I might be wrong but I heard from my sisters neighbours brothers friends postman today that Tara is pregnant and due soon! Now if it’s true and she’s kept a bump concealed all this time it’s a true miracle. I guess she’s just shy about over sharing her bump and now holding her bump since the moment Daniel ejaculated

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Xena693

How is Tara still pregnant? I feel like she has the gestation period of an African Elephant

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Sazb64

Chatty Member
WHAT.THE.FUCK.IS.THIS 🙈

She literally lives in a house of horrors. Imagine coming down in the middle of the night and seeing that 😂
Screenshot_20210330-200910.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27

brandambassador

VIP Member
i have never seen someone so vain or obsessed with her appearance, the minute daniel ejaculated she was holding that bump

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26

SozBbz

VIP Member
Ah here, a girls name and girls hair?! Are you serious? Gene is 100% a boys name and what is ‘girls hair’ can I ask? I’m all for calling out these chancers but I think you’re scraping there. Loads of my kids friends have longer hair and they are boys.
Agree - it’s comments like that that give sites like Tattle a bad name.

Gene is a male name and his hair is only slightly long (not that it would matter anyway) but it’s definitely been cut and styled so it’s now in his eyes.

Tara and her ilk are up to enough shady stuff which deserves to be called out. There’s no need to criticise choices that are not your personal taste, especially parenting choices. That just comes across as bitter and mean spirited. It’s counterproductive.

Call her out for being dull, a hypocrite and an absolute blagger- that’s all fair cop. But maybe let’s leave her kids name and hair out of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

HumphreyB

VIP Member
For someone who couldn keep her naked stomach to herself pre birth she sure is keeping her self behind the camera post birth. She wont come on untill she is all skinny and preened. Thus making other new mums feel like shit.

Reactions: 25

Jenna89

Chatty Member
I used to be always taken aback by her husband’s hair do 😂😂Thankfully, he shaved it off during lockdown 🤣
When I first saw him I thought the hair was for a tribute band he was in... but then she showed her wedding photos and his hair 😱
I don’t think I could have said ‘I do’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Hannahchoo

Ask away!

-You’re brilliant at everything, well done.

Yes, I am brilliant at everything. Thank you for asking. I’m so glad you think I’m brilliant, I’m going to tell everyone that you think I’m brilliant too. There’s no need for me to answer any more questions because this is the most important one that I got. I’m brilliant. Here’s my belly.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

brandambassador

VIP Member
She was literally due the same time as leanne Quinn, whose baby was due the 27-28 Jan but born the 20th or so. So she’s defo due or a bit over. Tara take no shit from that overdue baby. Remember , do no harm but take no shit 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Sharing swipe ups to articles about the new arrival and reposting everyone’s congrats, it’s so ick and tack. Enjoy your new baby and put the phone down.

Reactions: 23

Hannahchoo

When she says she has the weekend off after a busy week, what exactly does she mean? Browsing in the shops, having lunch with her Insta fake friend? Busy filming yourself twirling around in free clothes is hardly strenuous.

Last edited:
  • Haha

brandambassador

VIP Member
Followed by comments from Mark Rodgers, James Patrice , Clem and Aimee Connolly :

‘thank God the news is out I was going to BURST’

• Haha
I have to admit, she was my makeup artist for my wedding and she was amazing and so sweet she was amazing with my daughter who was a bit overwhelmed with everyone in the room (she has autism) and defo as nice and down to earth as she seems.. i got married 6 years ago but im sure she is still as nice

Reactions: 22

Mona86

VIP Member
She thinks her teeth are gorgeous 🙈
She’s weak for herself , she’s wearing tight tops over tracksuit pants sitting down all week making sure we can see the bump 🙄 fuck sake I’ve had more bloat after a night of Heineken she might be fine after a good big shit . The constant need to reshare messages glorifying her is so unattractive. Another long pregnancy ahead here.

• Haha
Reactions: 22