Taramakeup (Tara Anderson)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The woman is in absolute love with herself. Would she ever get a bleeping grip, imagine being so full of it to post not just one, but FOUR, photos of yourself posing like that 😂 im baffled!! She has some amount of confidence to think sure everyone will want to see this 🙈😂

Reactions: 14
Also that back hand hasn't moved, she probs has stretch marks and is trying to cover it. Cos that's probably why she has the bump fuckn swinging out, can't see any on the front. Child must be freezing being exposed constantly🤣🤣🤣 But most importantly no one actually gives a flying duck. Dose...

Reactions: 10
Woeful! Put the bump away for 5 mins Tara.🙈🙈 I’ve never noticed any influencer have their bump out as much as her!

I’m sorry, but her eye makeup and makeup in general is so bad. 🙈
i had to unfollow as i got to week 22 and just couldnt watch the bump pics anymore. Like her whole personality now is being pregnant. She has nothing more to her.

Reactions: 7
Tara’s question box is always so predictable. Here we go again... Gene, her dad teaching her not to take any tit, her gaf, her cousin. I’m waiting for a wedding question now and then one that says how great she is and then she will need to take a nap.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Tara’s question box is always so predictable. Here we go again... Gene, her dad teaching her not to take any tit, her gaf, her cousin. I’m waiting for a wedding question now and then one that says how great she is and then she will need to take a nap.
This is so accurate 😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
Her dad’s quote was sort of nice the first time but now it grates on my ears 🙃 I feel like she asks herself the questions because they’re always the same ones

Reactions: 7
My GOD, these assumption boxes. How many times does she speak about not tolerating any bullshit. Yawn 🙄🥱😴 Newsflash Tara, you’re not unique. None of us tolerate bullshit.

*faints*

• Haha
Reactions: 17
“I keep my circle VERY small”.

*proceeds to share 500 birthday messages and any message that tells her how amazing she is*.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Keep this to yerselves, I might be wrong but I heard from my sisters neighbours brothers friends postman today that Tara is pregnant and due soon! Now if it’s true and she’s kept a bump concealed all this time it’s a true miracle. I guess she’s just shy about over sharing her bump and now holding her bump since the moment Daniel ejaculated

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Omg the quote up again so so cringe. Like how much bullshit does she be dealing with that it is such a major thing in her life🤣it dominates her life 🤦🏼‍♀️Also see the way her and Pippa must have fallen out never mention each other or engage with each other at all and then she puts up a really awful old photo of Pippa looking like Jedward unnecessaryily

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Omg the quote up again so so cringe. Like how much bullshit does she be dealing with that it is such a major thing in her life🤣it dominates her life 🤦🏼‍♀️Also see the way her and Pippa must have fallen out never mention each other or engage with each other at all and then she puts up a really awful old photo of Pippa looking like Jedward unnecessaryily
This one is mad after herself....unfollowed ages ago as I just didn’t like her as much as she likes herself 🤢 She’s a dose of bullshit. Her teeth distract me 😬

Reactions: 11
A model! I ask you😂 with those sunken eyes and oversized teeth.. the Celtic tiger years weren’t choosy about who was a model though in fairness the hack of them all back then. It gave her awful notions didn’t it.

If I see that bullshit quote again I’ll scream!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
A model! I ask you😂 with those sunken eyes and oversized teeth.. the Celtic tiger years weren’t choosy about who was a model though in fairness the hack of them all back then. It gave her awful notions didn’t it.

If I see that bullshit quote again I’ll scream!!
Yeah without being mean, apart from being thin couldn’t see what else model credentials she had. Someone said on here before they worked with her in retail and one day she decided she wanted to be a model and stopped eating overnight. From her pursuits .... singing, acting, modelling attempts .... influencing came at the right time for her. Paid for nothing.

Reactions: 9
I also criiiinge over the fact the hubby is a “musician” how’s that mortgage being paid with his ahem.. “job” and the current climate?? Is it why she’s so extra with those swipe ups 😉😂

Two dreamers living in a house of dark green tit and tacky gold animals 🙈

Don’t harm me Tara and don’t take no tit either 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.