Taramakeup (Tara Anderson)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She thinks her teeth are gorgeous 🙈
She’s weak for herself , she’s wearing tight tops over tracksuit pants sitting down all week making sure we can see the bump 🙄 duck sake I’ve had more bloat after a night of Heineken she might be fine after a good big tit . The constant need to reshare messages glorifying her is so unattractive. Another long pregnancy ahead here.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She’s weak for herself , she’s wearing tight tops over tracksuit pants sitting down all week making sure we can see the bump 🙄 duck sake I’ve had more bloat after a night of Heineken she might be fine after a good big tit . The constant need to reshare messages glorifying her is so unattractive. Another long pregnancy ahead here.
I don’t know what is worse the Adidas tracksuit or the gold animal obsession, either way they both scream chav 🙈

Reactions: 11
Lads im not able for the comments 🤣🤣 they are gas. I can’t cope with her teeth either. Like they are fab and straight and white and all but she’s obsessed with them. And the usual tit about her health “but I won’t go into it on here” that just bugs me more than I can say. Shut up if you don’t want to share. As in shut right up and mention nothing at all! Jesus!

• Haha
Oh for fucksake 🙄 Tara MAKEUP is selling house alarms now....stop the world I wanna get off 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh for fucksake 🙄 Tara MAKEUP is selling house alarms now....stop the world I wanna get off 🤯
she would literally sell her soul .Along with 494737 screenshots of people telling her it’s the most beautiful soul ever

• Haha
Reactions: 18
While I totally agree with you, I have to say that Tara did a much better job than Faces by Grace advertising the alarm company.

Reactions: 4
While I totally agree with you, I have to say that Tara did a much better job than Faces by Grace advertising the alarm company.
I think when we start using FBG as a yardstick for anything it’s probably not a good sign....

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Agree. She was thorough!
Well it's definitely an improvement on the ad she did for that budgeting app (I think it was an app?) during the week. Hopefully she got some feedback on that and is going to apply it going forward.

Reactions: 1
What do you reckon happened between Tara and pipa? They used to be besties but Tara would never even congratulate her on the new line

Reactions: 6
What do you reckon happened between Tara and pipa? They used to be besties but Tara would never even congratulate her on the new line
They both had birthdays last week too and used to always post each others birthday messages to each other. I wouldn't say there was a falling out as such, more just that they move in different circles now, just goes to show you they all just use each other.

Does anyone else think the little boy is really grumpy looking? For all the fussing she does over him (and his lilllltllle naps) hes really really cross looking. I don't think I've ever seen him smile in her pictures

Last edited:
They both had birthdays last week too and used to always post each others birthday messages to each other. I wouldn't say there was a falling out as such, more just that they move in different circles now, just goes to show you they all just use each other.

Does anyone else think the little boy is really grumpy looking? For all the fussing she does over him (and his lilllltllle naps) hes really really cross looking. I don't think I've ever seen him smile in her pictures
He probably just has a pain in his arse wearing Adidas tracksuits and living in a zoo of gold animal heads!!

He is very stern looking but sure toddlers are mentallers in general they find their way eventually 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I see she got sent stuff from REN. So they obvs still have PR drops but interesting Laura’s views did get one

Reactions: 2
What's with the latest story where she has a card from her cousin claire. On the front It says 'duck the haters'🤣 the crown is starting to slip for Tara... the fact she posted it means people have cottened on to the fact she's so up herself lately. She let's on she never gets negative messages etc. I really liked her years ago when I first followed her.

I can see it now, she will be on Ireland AM talking to Karen Imposter (another wagon) about how she is being 'trolled' just for people having a differing opinion to her. That's not trolling. You can defo tell shes on here reading these threads too. Yesterday Gene was digging in sand at the beach and she made a reference to gold digger🤔🤣 cheeky little mare has taken it down.. says it all. She knows, we know she's watching 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Screenshot_20200810-202826_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.