Taramakeup (Tara Anderson)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What was that shambles of an ad she did for Olivia Ireland? You could barely read any of the text?

Reactions: 2
I have been so enlightened to how narcissist Tara is from this thread. She revels in people blowing smoke up her hole it’s quite weird.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I have been so enlightened to how narcissist Tara is from this thread. She revels in people blowing smoke up her hole it’s quite weird.
Omg the latest video she shared of someone saying how gorgeous she was and she was a model! It’s cringe to watch how do people have so much confidence in themselves to keep posting tit like this! I’d be morto!

Reactions: 9
Why does she need so many people telling her How fab & gorgeous she is and WHY does she keep sharing it ! Talk about narcissism! God I hope she has another boy I’m not sure I could deal with another Traceys blog version of ‘ I can’t believe I have a daughter’. That add was a pure shambolic post no intro no out throw

Reactions: 4
I find her too unbearable to watch anymore so I haven’t seen any of her accolades but it sounds nuts -wtf is wrong with her?

Reactions: 6
She literally posted every single birthday message she got, and of course they couldn't just be ordinary birthday greetings, have to tell her how fabulous she is, how beautiful she is and what an all round lovely girl tara is. Bore off we've only just got rid of the congratulations amazing Anderson family reposts. When did this tit become the norm? Reposting whatsapp group messages? Wtf is wrong with her, she makes out she's not in the tinest bit shallow or vain and has all her priorities right, shes turning into the ultimate narcissist.

Also to add she reposts every compliment she gets on her amazing house.
Does anyone remember when she was on the front of stellar magazine 🤦‍♀️. I was gonna lose my tit, she reposted every comment made about her being a stellar cover girl no exaggeration for about 4weeks,in fact the next months edition was out and she was still posting about her edition. Mortifying.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wonder what happened between her and Pippa? There has been zero contact in a long time. A big split in the camp?

Reactions: 10
Those toes hanging over the tops of her sandals :sick:. I somehow get the feeling she's not as sweet as she'd like everyone to believe. Also agree about the never-ending screenshots of every bleeping compliment she ever gets , it's so insanely boring and narcissistic

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Those toes hanging over the tops of her sandals :sick:. I somehow get the feeling she's not as sweet as she'd like everyone to believe. Also agree about the never-ending screenshots of every bleeping compliment she ever gets , it's so insanely boring and narcissistic
Would she ever grow up and get over herself, she's still on about her birthday, its not even a big or special birthday, 34 or something. She needs to get over herself. I cringe when I see that gang of borebags, tara, aimee, mark Roger's, sitting round balfes drinking tea thinking they are gas and sound but really lovely people too.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Would she ever grow up and get over herself, she's still on about her birthday, its not even a big or special birthday, 34 or something. She needs to get over herself. I cringe when I see that gang of borebags, tara, aimee, mark Roger's, sitting round balfes drinking tea thinking they are gas and sound but really lovely people too.
I’m getting seriously sick of it now! She’s been milking this birthday for about a week! Grow the duck up and act like a 34 year old!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m getting seriously sick of it now! She’s been milking this birthday for about a week! Grow the duck up and act like a 34 year old!
She does it every single year, makes a huge deal of her birthday for about 10 days. Sure she still shares her wedding pictures at least once a fortnight for any little excuse, she's married four years come on like its time to stop. She has become such an insufferable pain in the hoo ha.

Reactions: 14
She does it every single year, makes a huge deal of her birthday for about 10 days. Sure she still shares her wedding pictures at least once a fortnight for any little excuse, she's married four years come on like its time to stop. She has become such an insufferable pain in the hoo ha.
I actually never realised how much she loved herself and craves attention!

Reactions: 10
Skinny corncakes? *SKINNY* bleeping corncakes? Are corncakes not anorexic enough without getting the “skinny” version? Seriously Tara, you’re pregnant -go mad and have a Dairy Milk ffs! 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 16
Delighted she’s feeling better after something hanging over her head. If you don’t want to tell us don’t bother saying it. Very frustrating.

Reactions: 12
Delighted she’s feeling better after something hanging over her head. If you don’t want to tell us don’t bother saying it. Very frustrating.
something hanging over her head? Was it a gold animal by any chance?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Exactly, either put up or shut up! Is it just me or is Tara Fakeup becoming more insufferable by the second?

• Heart
Exactly, either put up or shut up! Is it just me or is Tara Fakeup becoming more insufferable by the second?
Shes unbearable and her mouth and teeth are actually beginning to freak me out, too much teeth and tongue going on. This is about the 4th time since she got married id say to say that she's had health matters hanging over her, before she had gene, after she had him. Either tell the story or dont. All part and parcel of the attention seeking

Shes unbearable and her mouth and teeth are actually beginning to freak me out, too much teeth and tongue going on. This is about the 4th time since she got married id say to say that she's had health matters hanging over her, before she had gene, after she had him. Either tell the story or dont. All part and parcel of the attention seeking
She thinks her teeth are gorgeous 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.