Taramakeup (Tara Anderson)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Followed by comments from Mark Rodgers, James Patrice , Clem and Aimee Connolly :

‘thank God the news is out I was going to BURST’

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Followed by comments from Mark Rodgers, James Patrice , Clem and Aimee Connolly :

‘thank God the news is out I was going to BURST’
Oh not to mention I'm sure there will be clips with the beatles and oasis in the background. How long dyas think it will be before she starts flogging herself and the newborn?

Reactions: 8
So are we expecting this big announcement tomorrow at some point? Presumably she had the baby yesterday. Final bets for Baby Anderson: Arlo, Bear, Harrison, Freddy, Teddy, Reuben, River... who knows.
Lennon, Silas, Ned to add to that list

Reactions: 5
Yes she definitely bought in Whitehall, I heard from a girl who knows her! She wanted Drumcondra but I’d imagine it was well out of there price range! I mean like we said they don’t have great jobs to be buying in Drumcondra.
The estate she bought in is still very expensive don’t know how they managed it!

Does Daniel work?

I know he takes no tit and does no harm but does he have a job?
He hasn’t time to work I’d say. There’s a lot of energy in doing no harm and taking no tit daily. But I do believe he is recording himself singing maybe in his mother’s garage or on an old Nokia or something. She calls him a musician but also she calls herself a celeb so 🤥😳🥴...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
New thread title suggestion:

TaraMakeup Do no harm and take no tit, unless it’s gold then fill the house with it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I listened to some of Daniels music last night and now I’m even more confused as to how they got a mortgage.

by the looks of things he hasn’t worked on his “music” in 5/6 years. And absolutely nothing cheap is gone into that house

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm gonna throw in a guess and say Beckett...they'll use Beck for short!! As in guitarist Jeff Beck 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I’ll guess Van....
I’m always a bit amused when parents think they’ve reinvented the wheel with the name they’ve “come up with” 😉

Jools...well that’s different

Why has he not me this big brother? Is she still in hospital or has she offloaded Gene to someone else?

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.