Taramakeup (Tara Anderson)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It makes sense with COVID! We are in completely different times!
I understand that but at the same time it is major abdominal surgery. If you were in any other ward other than maternity I wonder would someone be discharged so quickly after abdominal surgery.

Reactions: 5
Sharing swipe ups to articles about the new arrival and reposting everyone’s congrats, it’s so ick and tack. Enjoy your new baby and put the phone down.

Reactions: 23
Yes, I was also discharged 48 hours after my section..home to three under three. It’s mad!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Sharing swipe ups to articles about the new arrival and reposting everyone’s congrats, it’s so ick and tack. Enjoy your new baby and put the phone down.
Very odd indeed. Like obviously ppl are going to be offering their congrats...why the need to share it like that?! To prove ppl care? To just show off how popular u are!? So narcissistic leaving a swipe up to a story about yourself about news u had already shared about yourself...its actually such bizzare behaviour!!

Reactions: 14
Very odd indeed. Like obviously ppl are going to be offering their congrats...why the need to share it like that?! To prove ppl care? To just show off how popular u are!? So narcissistic leaving a swipe up to a story about yourself about news u had already shared about yourself...its actually such bizzare behaviour!!
Oh so glad ye said this ! She waits a few days to announce but then has the time to post all the RSVP/Goss.ie posts etc. Narcissism level 101😳

Reactions: 7
It’s like her saying here are links to people saying how great I am just in case you missed them 😂

Reactions: 6
They all do it! It’s so annoying! Every happy birthday, every memory. It’s such a narcissistic thing to do!

Reactions: 6
I honestly don’t understand it. I just don’t get it!🙈
It’s because you’re not a narcissist.

Same thing goes with all the showing off of freebies and gifts. I don’t ever like posting pics of special gifts I get because every gift is so welcome whether big or small and it makes all the ones you don’t post about seem less valued. Occasionally there might be something unusual that you get that is so out there that you just have to share but they’re non stop sharing pics of themselves that someone paints of them, hairspray cans with their faces on it, magazine articles taken straight from their insta pages etc. This excessive sharing is farcical and serves no other purpose than to boost their already over inflated egos. Tara needs to go offline now and enjoy her newborn. They grow too fast.

I'd say she's home n all a couple days, just posting news now which is fair enough.

It's Tara, the update was always going to be EXTREMELY vague. 'My job is being a public figure but I keep my life private' 🤷

She may keep her life private but same doesn't go for her two boys. New lads is a few days old and subjected to same as his older brother phone shoved in his face non stop for the gram. Give it a rest Tara and enjoy your new baby and not be constantly thinking how to sell them so you can buy more gold tat.

Reactions: 9
For someone who couldn keep her naked stomach to herself pre birth she sure is keeping her self behind the camera post birth. She wont come on untill she is all skinny and preened. Thus making other new mums feel like tit.

Reactions: 25
Jools is the absolute SPIT of Daniel omg

For someone who couldn keep her naked stomach to herself pre birth she sure is keeping her self behind the camera post birth. She wont come on untill she is all skinny and preened. Thus making other new mums feel like tit.
Ye thought the same,why doesn't she preech body positivity this side of pregnancy and show us her post birth belly??

She will be back out pounding the pavements again soon then the OOTD will come back she is naturally thin she lives near to me and is always out walking I don't think she has a car

Reactions: 1
She will be back out pounding the pavements again soon then the OOTD will come back she is naturally thin she lives near to me and is always out walking I don't think she has a car
Yeah she said she doesn’t know how to drive (a few years ago).

• Wow
Reactions: 2
She strikes me as someone who eats very little - doesn’t ever have a vino binge and curry chips lol ! I would say she’s naturally slim but also eats model portions and walks everywhere . Usually people who are very thin burn more calories than they consume - not always ... but usually :)

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.