Taramakeup (Tara Anderson)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else find the posts that at first appear to be about her pregnancy and then lead into a sponsored post make them a bit uneasy? Specifically referencing the latest DW post. It just doesn't sit right with me.
Just seen it there. She's a neck on her like a jockeys bollocks. Her ads are so brazen tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anyone else find the posts that at first appear to be about her pregnancy and then lead into a sponsored post make them a bit uneasy? Specifically referencing the latest DW post. It just doesn't sit right with me.
Yeah I agree, especially the new post link on story. Presumably she sends back engagement figures to DW.

Had to laugh at her reposting the picture she put up with her friend saying how gorgeous she is 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Daniel Wellington...she’s really scraping the bottom of the influencer barrel. Especially as she’s such a wannabe hipster

Reactions: 8
Daniel Wellington...she’s really scraping the bottom of the influencer barrel. Especially as she’s such a wannabe hipster
She’s an embarrassment to everything she tries her hand at. Her interiors are vomit inducing. Her incessant posting about being pregnant is ridiculous and beyond annoying. Her tagging Clementine Macniece, James Patrice or Aimee Connolly to lick their arses is a joke and worst of all she tries so hard to come across as a girl next door type who loves an auld biscuit and cup of tea. She really is DULL!

Reactions: 11
There she is again now reposting someone is saying how gorgeous she is. She would eat herself if she could

Reactions: 9
Not sure if this has been said before & it probs says more about me than her but have you seen the size of her “dinner” portions? Like. Come on. You are not full from 1 baby spoon of chilli nor are you full from 3 pieces of pasta?
again, not her, maybe I’m the 1 who’s insane but she’s pregnant and needs all the nutrition she can get! Gets me every time I see her food!

Reactions: 9
Not sure if this has been said before & it probs says more about me than her but have you seen the size of her “dinner” portions? Like. Come on. You are not full from 1 baby spoon of chilli nor are you full from 3 pieces of pasta?
again, not her, maybe I’m the 1 who’s insane but she’s pregnant and needs all the nutrition she can get! Gets me every time I see her food!
Same as all the insta huns. Ban on eating 😳😑

Reactions: 2
I’m delighted to see her real face appearing because the fillers and Botox has stopped because of restrictions or maybe pregnancy. She’s just as wrinkled and pillowy as the rest of us mere mortals.

• Haha
I worked with her in a well known clothes shop. she just decided to stop eating to become a model. it was scary looking. I'm not shaming any body shapes but going from a healthy 10 to a 4-6 literally made me gasp when I saw her.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
The most miserable looking little dinners, i know everyone is different but she cannot be full from those portions, especially being pregnant! Sure you need plenty for the energy alone!

Reactions: 4
The most miserable looking little dinners, i know everyone is different but she cannot be full from those portions, especially being pregnant! Sure you need plenty for the energy alone!
But sure she makes healthy energy balls 🤣

Reactions: 4
i have never seen someone so vain or obsessed with her appearance, the minute daniel ejaculated she was holding that bump

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
What really fuking gets me is all the bangin on she did re fertility issues a few months back has since been replaced with constant in your face smug bump holding pictures. Im all for someone being delighted theyre expecting but to raise the topic, which more than likely led to an increase in followers going through that struggle and felt they could relate, to then almost rubbin her pregnancy in everyones face. It just doesnt sit well with me at all.

Reactions: 19
She’s an embarrassment to everything she tries her hand at. Her interiors are vomit inducing. Her incessant posting about being pregnant is ridiculous and beyond annoying. Her tagging Clementine Macniece, James Patrice or Aimee Connolly to lick their arses is a joke and worst of all she tries so hard to come across as a girl next door type who loves an auld biscuit and cup of tea. She really is DULL!
Hit the nail on the head

Reactions: 3
Ask away!

-You’re brilliant at everything, well done.

Yes, I am brilliant at everything. Thank you for asking. I’m so glad you think I’m brilliant, I’m going to tell everyone that you think I’m brilliant too. There’s no need for me to answer any more questions because this is the most important one that I got. I’m brilliant. Here’s my belly.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Ask away!

-You’re brilliant at everything, well done.

Yes, I am brilliant at everything. Thank you for asking. I’m so glad you think I’m brilliant, I’m going to tell everyone that you think I’m brilliant too. There’s no need for me to answer any more questions because this is the most important one that I got. I’m brilliant. Here’s my belly.
Hello Ha 🙅🏻‍♀️

• Haha
the same 3 Qs every week.

you look amazing i love how you style your bump, could you show us more ridiculous ways to emphasise the bump in summer dresses swanning around the house in december ?

I love Gene, have you thought about baby names?

Your house is amazing it doesnt at all look like a zoo with golden life size animals at every corner.

this leads into a weekend then of hauls , baby name posts for engagement and more golden animals

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Does she realise it is possible to be pregnant and not hold your bump constantly.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.