Taramakeup (Tara Anderson)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she feel the need to post a video of her brushing her teeth to plug toothpaste 🙄
All these bleeping idiots with veneers and crowns flogging toothpaste and whitening strips and none of them have my normal coffee/wine/chipped stained teeth to begin with.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why does she feel the need to post a video of her brushing her teeth to plug toothpaste 🙄
If she is very particular about her teeth and gets them professionally cleaned so much then it's highly unlikely she needs to use whitening products constantly. I bet she just gets them professionally whitened every so often to keep them so white and it's nothing to do with the toothpaste.

They need to stop with this obsession with super white teeth and promoting whitening products before people end up damaging their teeth.

Why not just encourage people to go to the dentist regularly....oh ye they wouldn't make money from the swipe ups.

Reactions: 10
If she is very particular about her teeth and gets them professionally cleaned so much then it's highly unlikely she needs to use whitening products constantly. I bet she just gets them professionally whitened every so often to keep them so white and it's nothing to do with the toothpaste.

They need to stop with this obsession with super white teeth and promoting whitening products before people end up damaging their teeth.

Why not just encourage people to go to the dentist regularly....oh ye they wouldn't make money from the swipe ups.
I agree . With the veneer face she has using those whitening strips wouldn’t be recommended ! She for sure gets those giant teeth professional cleaned ! She also doesn’t really drink tea or coffee .. or really drink wine ( prior to pregnancy even ) so there wouldn’t be significant staining . She is very measured and manicured . I’m on the verge of unfollowing ive 2 young kids and don’t want to be watching constant bump updates . ( in terms of I’m over my own bumps ha ha ) Like their is no real content .

Reactions: 4
I agree . With the veneer face she has using those whitening strips wouldn’t be recommended ! She for sure gets those giant teeth professional cleaned ! She also doesn’t really drink tea or coffee .. or really drink wine ( prior to pregnancy even ) so there wouldn’t be significant staining . She is very measured and manicured . I’m on the verge of unfollowing ive 2 young kids and don’t want to be watching constant bump updates . ( in terms of I’m over my own bumps ha ha ) Like their is no real content .
Does she actually have veneers?

Lads the zoo, make it Stop please no more golden animals
She needs help with all the gold animals at this point. Gold turtles in the kitchen!. Really? So fecking tacky. I'm taking bets now for a gold Turkey ornament for Christmas. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hahaha I just watched the Toothpaste reel. Hilarious. Who filmed her walking down the stairs and in to other rooms? Daniel? Or was her phone perched on top of one of the golden Ark members?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
People were on here slagging the gold and i did think it was a bit harsh in parts... (i still find the "next she'll be spraying Gene gold" the best line on this thread!)

Now.... i'm like Tara stop, just stop!!! One or two of something can look elegant and classy.....now it's just gold upon gold upon gold!

She'll be sponsored a $2k piece of furniture and then put $2 gold tacky thing from Dealz beside it! Dont get it!

Reactions: 8
I'd have the fear of God in me if I woke up in the middle of the night for a wee and was faced with a zoo of golden animals!
She's a howaye in disguise just like SoSue. You can't buy class, especially when it comes to gold animals.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Jesus there’s so much wrong here.
The narcissist sharing articles of herself of news that’s now 2-3 days old... lolling how the article calls her a celebrity MUA. Even before lock down, when did she last do make up ? She built a following by being the MUA for Pippas pop ups but she actually rarely works as a mua , only for her ‘masterclasses’ that she rolls out 2-3 times a year to make a quick buck (100 places x €60 with a goody bag) she’s been using the same class technique for years you can see by the bits she shares... she’s now just someone who flogs anything - house alarm, food, toothpaste- why do Irish journalists make these people think they are famous by referring to them as celebrities? Tara actually thinks she’s a celebrity

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
When she says she has the weekend off after a busy week, what exactly does she mean? Browsing in the shops, having lunch with her Insta fake friend? Busy filming yourself twirling around in free clothes is hardly strenuous.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
When she says she has the weekend off after a busy week, what exactly does she mean? Browsing in the shops, having lunch with her Insta fake friend? Busy filming yourself twirling around in free clothes is hardly strenuous.
Makes me laugh! Try doing a 10,12 - no actually even start with a 6-8 hour shift in a hotel/shop/hospital/salon..... the day will come that insta is no longer a money maker & Tara will be in for a shock

Reactions: 13
Ah lads I’d say Tara is wrecked doing duck all. Give her a break.
She has been very busy with her gold animals and her new kitchen tent.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Tara seriously needs to get a grip. She wouldn’t know a day’s work if it bit her in her overly Botoxed face. Since when does fannying about on your phone all day constitute being busy? She is actually insufferable

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Tara seriously needs to get a grip. She wouldn’t know a day’s work if it bit her in her overly Botoxed face. Since when does fannying about on your phone all day constitute being busy? She is actually insufferable

I’ve really come to dislike her over lockdown . She will pedal her masterclass as soon as covid rules allow OR she will run something online, she will have to recoup the €€€€

Reactions: 7
That house has to be the least child friendly house ever. My actual nerves with all the heavy dangerous crap she has lying around the place.

Reactions: 5
Delighted she picked out something that wasn’t gold, but then she said it would be cool painted gold. I think she’s reading this thread, she’s having a laugh there and seeing what we will all say.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.