Tanya & Tasha #51 Tasha's a racist and covers up the truth, Tanya's a firestarter with hair that's 90

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I forgot it was Tash birthday weekend not just day as she calls it. Her cars way in the garage hasn't been for awhile actually she was always in the garage or taking her son to get his braces sorted

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I was just looking at her likes, and it’s really sad. Her daughters don’t even like her posts.
So where will the next city break will be? I reckon Scotland, after all she is Scottish.
I can’t believe the state of Trasha’s hair, she last had it done in October. So she clearly
Can’t afford to have it done regularly. It seems Christmas and birthdays are the only time she gets it done. Yet to see Tan visit a salon.
Late to the party...but I think we all agree both these bozos need at least 5 inches off their head, and I dont mean the twins.

Did Tan leave that comment herself? To get interaction on her own post? I mean she doesn’t exactly have loads of interactions does she? Taco seems to have given up commenting, and No3 😆
It’s not trolling, it’s someone’s opinion!
And do not start me on the lack of grammar. 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Trash has already been ‘presented’ with 2 cakes by 10 am….wonder how long they will last 🐷

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
So I’ve been thinking and I’ve just rechecked, We know that Tanya still follows Tasha and Tasha unfollowed Tanya a while back even though she continues to copy everything Tanya does and buys. What is Tasha going to do now if she can’t see Tanya account? She will have to come onto Tattle more often to keep up with her sister in law. Maybe she’ll even save some money now she is unable to Keep up with Tanya.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hubby makes cakes for other family members birthday, and we all know Olivia likes to make cakes out of a packet. Yet Mummy Ashford gets a 10 quid number from Asda.

Winning.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
You’re not telling me Onslow went to Asda for a birthday cake and M&S for a cake topper?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
bleeping “presented with a cake”
I don’t know why, but this winds me up so much.. who does this woman think she is??
I think this is only the second time I have ever commented on a thread, but couldn’t hold it in much longer 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
To be honest the cake that was made for her looks amazing. I would eat that, the shop bought Asda one can go in the bin. Not a fan of shop bought cakes.
I wonder if Tan will be there to celebrate her birthday. Or will she still be fuming over the cruise 😂

Reactions: 10
Tasha’s garden looks exactly like her house - bodged, overdone, cheap, grubby and filled with tat. You’d never imagine that a professional landscape gardener lived in that house.

What’s with this birthday weekend nonsense? Is it her birthday today, if not, why are her grubby hubby and annoying daughter presenting her with a cake?

Reactions: 14
So I’ve been thinking and I’ve just rechecked, We know that Tanya still follows Tasha and Tasha unfollowed Tanya a while back even though she continues to copy everything Tanya does and buys. What is Tasha going to do now if she can’t see Tanya account? She will have to come onto Tattle more often to keep up with her sister in law. Maybe she’ll even save some money now she is unable to Keep up with Tanya.
Trash uses Onslow’s account sometimes to check on her.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.