Tanya & Tasha #51 Tasha's a racist and covers up the truth, Tanya's a firestarter with hair that's 90

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey Tan instead of putting your energy into pretending that your daughters are with you why don’t you surgically detach yourself from the dickless clingon you’re shacked up with and actually spend some meaningful time with them? Let them know how important they are to you and the most important people in your life?
No, another cosy dinner a deux it is then!
I’m nearly 40 and if my Mam behaved how you do with a fella and pushed me out I’d be heartbroken, shame on you Tan, shame on you!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
They’ll be grabbing all the red white and blue jubilee stuff to see if they can reuse any today for Independence Day!
i hope they bloody don’t post about it. Who would want to be a bloody American at the moment, the way they’re treating women is despicable. But it’s all about likes on the gram 🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 6
View attachment 1392830
She's remembered to log into her no3with3 account but still hasn't posted as her H2B for ages
I don’t understand why that person has been attacked by her? The person who questioned her was staying a fact and she’s jumped down their throat as a ‘troll’ when they’re simply questioning why they’ve never seen her interested in the F1 before. I’m getting sick of really sensitive and defensive people 🙄 display your life online… expect people to ask questions/ criticise/ not agree with your opinion. It’s called life.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I don’t understand why that person has been attacked by her? The person who questioned her was staying a fact and she’s jumped down their throat as a ‘troll’ when they’re simply questioning why they’ve never seen her interested in the F1 before. I’m getting sick of really sensitive and defensive people 🙄 display your life online… expect people to ask questions/ criticise/ not agree with your opinion. It’s called life.
Well said 💯 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Reactions: 4
You can see why she gets all those bad reviews from the clients where she works, if that’s how she treats people who ask her a simple question.

Reactions: 12
Why does Tash every single night take multiple pics of her tea? Like we can't see it from one angle 🙄

Reactions: 6
The way she claimed her prawn salad was “banging” made me throw up a little.

• Haha
So Tan’s daughter is off on her holidays, with her boyfriend. So who will be dog sitting?
We know the eldest doesn’t live with her. So who will be walking those poor dogs?
Will she be able to go out in the Z3 this weekend?
She really is the worst dog parent ever.
Oh and Trasha your dinner needs looks like a cow pat!

• Heart
So Tan’s daughter is off on her holidays, with her boyfriend. So who will be dog sitting?
We know the eldest doesn’t live with her. So who will be walking those poor dogs?
Will she be able to go out in the Z3 this weekend?
She really is the worst dog parent ever.
Oh and Trasha your dinner needs looks like a cow pat!
Watch her take the dogs somewhere this weekend cause you’ve said that but then sod them for however long her daughter is away.
She had to sound so begrudging about dropping her at her Dads didn’t she? I bet she doesn’t twist if the dickless one ever needs a lift somewhere- that’s if he’s allowed to leave her side!

Omg why has she made her account private? I struggle to keep up with the thread (bad pregnancy) but always go back and check and have a giggle. What’s gone on?😂

She won’t stay private for long because hashtags don’t work on a private account

Last edited:
  • Haha
Omg why has she made her account private? I struggle to keep up with the thread (bad pregnancy) but always go back and check and have a giggle. What’s gone on?😂

She won’t stay private for long because hashtags don’t work on a private account
That's what I thought, it'll kill her not being able to tag businesses and not have her hashtags work...she's just longing for recognition and the opportunity of some PR freebies!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.