Tanya & Tasha #51 Tasha's a racist and covers up the truth, Tanya's a firestarter with hair that's 90

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be honest the cake that was made for her looks amazing. I would eat that, the shop bought Asda one can go in the bin. Not a fan of shop bought cakes.
I wonder if Tan will be there to celebrate her birthday. Or will she still be fuming over the cruise 😂
She's probably still fuming over the extremely flattering pic Tash posted of her 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How can Trasha claim she is watching the sunset? When all I can see are her badly cut hedges.
Like her disgusting grout, she should get rid of them.
Imagine how much light they block, Jesus they are hideous. Her garden is anything but inspo.

And their posts are very similar, and still tit.

Reactions: 8
What music?? Has she removed it? I can’t hear anything 🤷🏻‍♀️
Also Tran has gone public again 🤣🤣🤣. She didn’t even last 24 hours 🤣
58AEB7A5-3F86-454B-A173-7CA2A6E0AE2D.png

It was on an earlier post, she’s been active today obviously birthday weekend excitement 🤢

• Haha
Paige must be thrilled that Tanya is “feeling” her plight. I wonder if H2B was grafting on the second receptionist in between MOT’s before being rejected and leaving a kitkat chunky on 🦧’s desk because he “wasn’t really feeling it mate” with the other one.

• Haha
Ah, I'm soooo glad she's back and sharing the fact that she's too tight to purchase a second pack of the bao buns and gives her daughter a brioche bun. Yes, she'd probably argue the toss that one of the apples of her eye prefers them, but we all know you and dickless get the £££ love.

#thethreeofusbutIonlycareaboutmyspinelessmanchild
#sorrynotsorry

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Tanzi watched love island outside, so of course Trash had to do the same 🙄.I can’t work out if they get their heads together and copy just to wind us up or they are actually that pathetic!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I see in tanzis five minute absence she still hasn’t learned about hashtags #minesa
#fuckoffyoubograt

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ah, I'm soooo glad she's back and sharing the fact that she's too tight to purchase a second pack of the bao buns and gives her daughter a brioche bun. Yes, she'd probably argue the toss that one of the apples of her eye prefers them, but we all know you and dickless get the £££ love.

#thethreeofusbutIonlycareaboutmyspinelessmanchild
#sorrynotsorry
I was going to post this too. Makes me sad there her and dickless always have the best of everything. Ie Emma Bridgewater plates and the bao buns. But the kids get tit. As a mum you put your kids first and ensure they have the best. But not Tanya

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Saturday night and yet again the dishwasher is loaded folks and she’s even managed to turn the washing machine on!

She has to be winding us up? No one can be that sad they have to announce such mundane daily chores? 🤪

• Haha
Tanzi watched love island outside, so of course Trash had to do the same 🙄.I can’t work out if they get their heads together and copy just to wind us up or they are actually that pathetic!
Bet their neighbours love them, imagine being subjected to that garbage when it’s hot and you have to have all windows open :mad:

Reactions: 7
Not sure Trash bag realises but on one of her photos you can see clearly see her varicose veins on her legs.
Good for her if she doesn’t give a f*ck but I would never dare post that to all my insta followers. Will be interesting to see if she deletes.

Attachments

• Wow
Not sure Trash bag realises but on one of her photos you can see clearly see her varicose veins on her legs.
Good for her if she doesn’t give a f*ck but I would never dare post that to all my insta followers. Will be interesting to see if she deletes.
Good on her for not giving a tit and getting her legs out anyway. Loads of women who have them become really self conscious and hide them away- my Nan would never have worn a dress.
You could just imagine the high pitched giggles and cackles that came from that table yesterday- I bet she was like a kid in a candy shop because she had tit loads of new content for the gram. Rather than put her phone away and enjoy the company of her friends !!

Reactions: 18
I thought trash had recently had her hair done? She looks old and grey.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.