Tanya & Tasha #51 Tasha's a racist and covers up the truth, Tanya's a firestarter with hair that's 90

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s hilarious she has gone private. She clearly she won’t stay private for long! Didn’t she go private after her trip to see the brain surgeon with Taco?
I won’t be viewing her stories. She won’t be able to find any of us! 😆😆

Reactions: 10
That’s hilarious she has gone private. She clearly she won’t stay private for long! Didn’t she go private after her trip to see the brain surgeon with Taco?
I won’t be viewing her stories. She won’t be able to find any of us! 😆😆
I give it a week. Trolling us and sharing her tablescapes are literally the only things she has in her sad little life…

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Tattlers do not panic, I will let you know what ready meal Tan has had from M&S. I will be there to tell you when the dishwasher has gone on. I will announce which TV she is watching and what tit she is watching. The unblocked followers will let you know 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Yet her FB is still public 🤷🏻‍♀️ Weird. Stranger still that she tags her daughters on her posts there, but they never so much as like them, let alone comment…

Reactions: 9
Tattlers do not panic, I will let you know what ready meal Tan has had from M&S. I will be there to tell you when the dishwasher has gone on. I will announce which TV she is watching and what tit she is watching. The unblocked followers will let you know 😂
Not all heros wear capes ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Thank you for serving us!😂🙌🏻🙌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thank goodness.
I mean, how we would ever know when her boys are snuggled on her lap. Or when her next EB purchase is delivered.
And the Z3, How will we know she is out in the Z3.
Outfit of choice, Jesus the list is endless. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Thank goodness.
I mean, how we would ever know when her boys are snuggled on her lap. Or when her next EB purchase is delivered.
And the Z3, How will we know she is out in the Z3.
Outfit of choice, Jesus the list is endless. 😂😂
Let’s also add to the list when she’s in #foodheaven 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Don’t know what’s more tragic. Classing a visit to Costco as a ‘road trip’ or looking forward to watching Love Island with your nearly 60 year old perv of a husband. 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Another night of Tan using chopsticks as a prop just because she's got a Chinese in, she has zero intention of using them just another prop for the gram. If you zoom in on the pic there's a fork hidden

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Special delivery ladies
Jesus, what’s with the holder for the prawn crackers?? 😆😆
She really is a joke!
When I have a Chinese I need a pint of Coke Zero to go with it, cos it’s so salty.
And my portion is way bigger, and from the looks of Tan so are hers. That’s a starter.

Another night of Tan using chopsticks as a prop just because she's got a Chinese in, she has zero intention of using them just another prop for the gram. If you zoom in on the pic there's a fork hidden
Good spot! 😆

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.