Tanya & Tasha #44 Tan declares she is queen of themes while Trasha is disillusioned by the IG dream

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Riveting content from 🗑 today! Washing, sorting her hot tub, prepping her roast dinner to have alfresco and cutting her grass. Pretty much what most people do, day in, day out, but 99% of them don’t post it on social media!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
At Christmas I might bung some lardons in with my sprouts and I'm sure carrots wrapped in bacon are nice but it's just a regular Sunday dinner 🤦🏻‍♀️ bleeping hell just eat some veg. How they don't have scurvy is beyond me.

I'm a fat tit but even I draw a line somewhere 😂 in other news Trans kitchen looked different to me so I started scrolling back to see if something changed - duck me how much SHITE can one woman post 😂 I did actually manage to find her last full kitchen shot and nothing had changed so I suppose jokes on me for being so invested 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What’s Tasha on ‘we shall enjoy dinner al fresco in the garden’? We shall? Has she been watching Downton or something?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
At Christmas I might bung some lardons in with my sprouts and I'm sure carrots wrapped in bacon are nice but it's just a regular Sunday dinner 🤦🏻‍♀️ bleeping hell just eat some veg. How they don't have scurvy is beyond me.

I'm a fat tit but even I draw a line somewhere 😂 in other news Trans kitchen looked different to me so I started scrolling back to see if something changed - duck me how much SHITE can one woman post 😂 I did actually manage to find her last full kitchen shot and nothing had changed so I suppose jokes on me for being so invested 😬
think it’s the way she’s done the picture it makes it look bigger

Reactions: 6

I agree, she is over the top. She can’t even eat simple veg!
She probably stood on the stairs to take that photo.
Her sides are too cluttered for me.
Poor Taco banished to the loft, I bet he loves it up there. Peace and quiet 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
🗑’s next 2 grid posts will be of her dry ass roast dinner and her “clean” bedding tucked in to an inch of its life. So earlier this week it was all dark and cosy and autumnal; now we have summer and sunflowers back ready for bbqs and sunbathing. Rollercoaster of emotions. 🥱 🙄

Reactions: 11
Pretending again her daughters are there! If they was having dinner why not show all the dinners. She made enough carrots to feed the whole street!!

Reactions: 7
Thread title suggestion: #45 from A bucket full of fish and chips to cosy autumn vibes from their lips

It looks like a roasting tin of potatoes on the girls plate. Either that’s their dinner or it’s Tanya second plate

It’s a different table I think?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
So I see Trash has potatoes and bread, I guess the Keto phase is well and truly over!

Thread suggestion #45 while Tash takes her selfies with a drone, Tan just takes out another loan

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ooh tash is clam and rejuvenated 🙄

Thread suggestion : a moment on the lips, a lifetime on the hips, the calories don’t count if it’s tanzis bucket fish n chips

• Haha
Reactions: 15
🗑’s next 2 grid posts will be of her dry ass roast dinner and her “clean” bedding tucked in to an inch of its life. So earlier this week it was all dark and cosy and autumnal; now we have summer and sunflowers back ready for bbqs and sunbathing. Rollercoaster of emotions. 🥱 🙄
Bingo! You win the prize!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Another illegal film streamed by Trasha tonight, is she really that stupid to show us she's watching a film that has only just been released this week in the cinema?
How many films does she watch a week? Plus all the other shows, its no wonder she doesn't work!

She
Another illegal film streamed by Trasha tonight, is she really that stupid to show us she's watching a film that has only just been released this week in the cinema?
How many films does she watch a week? Plus all the other shows, its no wonder she doesn't work!
Wouldn’t surprise me if she’s got through all the films that are available to stream and the only ones left which she hasn’t seen are illegal ones.

Reactions: 7
Now this could be just me and my “hubby” but if he ended texts or comments with xxxxxxxxxx I’d be like “the duck you been up to Hun?!” Lmfao! A couple of kisses fine, 10 just says “i gotta keep this ape happy and show everyone how happy we are or else I’ll be locked in my cage”

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Whenever I see Tan’s bedroom it give me prison cell vibes.
To wake up in that bedroom would depress me.
Her bed looks hard and uncomfortable.
I think that room represents Tan’s personality, cold dull and boring!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
1) I still can’t get over how much trash shares pictures, literally everything she does she posts like everyone’s interested. I’m surprised she doesn’t share when she drops the kids at the pool 💩
2) why does tran have those rediculous tacky love island lights when she’s queen of the world (or likes to make out she is) surely they’re too tacky for our oranatan?
3) why do we need pictures from both of their boring dated rooms? I really don’t wanna see where you bump uglies with the brothers grim

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.