Tanya & Tasha #44 Tan declares she is queen of themes while Trasha is disillusioned by the IG dream

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw this and thought the same. When we get a chippy tea, it’s eaten out of the paper on our laps in front of the tv. We are clearly doing it wrong. *searches for fishing nets and shells*
And don’t forget your bucket spade to put it all in !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Because then she would have to forfeit endless shopping days with her favourite kiddie, Ocado deliveries, Waitrose and M&S shopping, date nights with her creepy hubby, her happy post and all the other tat she buys. Now prepare yourself for this, but she might also have to……..work more than 2 hours a month! 😱 Plus you just know they could spend 20k on the kitchen and she would still fill it with shite
This is so true! It’s actually quite sad that she’d rather buy cheap tit to fill her house than get some nice carpet throughout and upset her kitchen. She has that much shite and tat up in that loft is she got it all out and looked through it she’d probably realise she didn’t use half of it and could use it as “new props” not go to pound shop etc as the seasons start to change and big MORE STUFF.
Then get some carpets on finance. Declutter and sort the kitchen out. She could just replace the doors abs there’s companies out there that do second hand kitchens too. Get rid of the hospital tiles etc. I just couldn’t live like that and I think they’re both mentally unbalanced and need some sort of help. I can’t believe she order fish and chips and put fish and nets on the table. Grab a plate and stick in on you’re knee in front of the tv!

Reactions: 6
What is the point of that blind in her kitchen, I bet it’s dripping in grease!!

View attachment 734599Hold up, she orders chips and she lays out plastic fish and netting on the table. And then has newspaper to eat her chips from?
Jesus bleeping Christ, she really is a sad bleep!
All for the sake of only 139 likes (out of 16.8k ‘followers’) and no comments. 🙈

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I’m going to get a rubber dinghy to sit in too, really add to the beach theme. Does anyone know where I can get a windbreaker 😂😂
I have a windbreaker and a parasol! I will sit in my swimming costume while eating mine. Even if it’s raining 😂
Actually might find an abandoned fishing boat drag that home with me, set up my husband in a fisherman’s outfit then I’ll eat my fish and chips 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
We've actually started budgeting things in terms of takeways or meals out to focus on getting our house done 😂 not that we're at the level of ten-tonne-Tan or trashbag but it does help!

We've lived in our new build for 3 years and have barely touched it as DIY etc add up quick but we've started saying if we buy X for the house that's 2 takeaways or a meal out to cut out this month.

It's a win for the house, our bank balance and our waistlines 😂 both their houses make me uncomfortable in different ways - Tran's is like a premier inn and Trash's' makes me itch with the amount of shite everywhere.

Reactions: 9
Anyone else finding it hard to keep up with what season it is in Tash’s world? Autumn or Summer or Autumn or Summer? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Anyone else finding it hard to keep up with what season it is in Tash’s world? Autumn or Summer or Autumn or Summer? 😂
I don’t know about everyone else but it’s boiling hot here in South Wales today, and the Met Office have already predicted a warm autumn 🍂 not feeling cosy vibes here yet!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I crack up every time I see Trash has #kitcheninspo on pictures of her kitchen. Like anyone would think, ooo what will make our kitchen better? Oh I know, hospital tiles, mis-matched appliances and a ton of greasy tat!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Because then she would have to forfeit endless shopping days with her favourite kiddie, Ocado deliveries, Waitrose and M&S shopping, date nights with her creepy hubby, her happy post and all the other tat she buys. Now prepare yourself for this, but she might also have to……..work more than 2 hours a month! 😱 Plus you just know they could spend 20k on the kitchen and she would still fill it with shite

It’s sad because if she got off her lazy ass and got a full time job, they could most probably afford to get the house done! She doesn’t have young kids to look after, she has no excuse to sit around doing nothing. I blitzed my house yesterday and only took a few hours, I have no idea how she drags it over the whole week lol

Please tell me that sad twit hasn’t laid out plastic fish and a fishing net all over her shite mdf table for a bleeping chippy tea for 150 likes. Tan you need to get a life love. That ain’t just #extra that’s bleeping embarrassing 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
See trash has tagged the place where her daughter works, does she ever learn?? Now everyone knows where it is again and of course she will tell us all when she’s working as she has to be the “mummy taxi” 😡

• Heart
I’ve probably missed this conversation, but I take it that Trash’s healthy lifestyle/daily walks etc have dried up?! Today she’s had a fry up, a massive slab of cake, and now off for a curry? 🤢

I’ve probably missed this conversation, but I take it that Trash’s healthy lifestyle/daily walks etc have dried up?! Today she’s had a fry up, a massive slab of cake, and now off for a curry? 🤢
That hubby is treating them too. Because, yknow, we are back in the 70’s

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Of course the Tesco delivery man complimented Tasha’s kitchen! I’m sure out of all the kitchens he sees Tasha’s is worthy of a comment!

• Haha
Ah Trash you’re loving your cheap Shein shirt that’s probably been made by children in some sweatshop or forced by the Uighers in the prison camps in China. Oooon it’s so good, it’s so cheap. Yeah I wonder fuckin why 🙄 it’s ok though cuz you’re tucked away in your world of fuckin kodi movies, meal planners and fucked up seasons.

Ah Trash you’re loving your cheap Shein shirt that’s probably been made by children in some sweatshop or forced by the Uighers in the prison camps in China. Oooon it’s so good, it’s so cheap. Yeah I wonder fuckin why 🙄 it’s ok though cuz you’re tucked away in your world of fuckin kodi movies, meal planners and fucked up seasons.
Her and Tan constantly buying new stuff all the time, yet have the cheek to try to promote Smol but still constantly post about buying all the new Lenor etc. They are such bad role models for their kids, always buying new stuff all the time, tasha even replaced her sofa within a year. I can't believe in the current climate that we are in they still constantly boast about buying new stuff.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.