Tanya & Tasha #44 Tan declares she is queen of themes while Trasha is disillusioned by the IG dream

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isnā€™t that the one with the bluetooth speakers? She only bought it 1 or 2 years ago
Yes it is! She doesnā€™t look after anything!

Tan not want to mention itā€™s her youngest daughterā€™s birthday this weekend?

Reactions: 5
Big news folks, Tan has actually opened a bottle of wine and sheā€™s drinking it!!!
Thatā€™s the most exciting thing sheā€™s done for a long time!

Yes it is! She doesnā€™t look after anything!

Tan not want to mention itā€™s her youngest daughterā€™s birthday this weekend?
And how bad is it that you, a stranger off the internet knows that? Not a dig at you of course Maggie but itā€™s ridiculous how much we know about their kids.

Reactions: 8
Thatā€™s the most exciting thing sheā€™s done for a long time!

And how bad is it that you, a stranger off the internet knows that? Not a dig at you of course Maggie but itā€™s ridiculous how much we know about their kids.
I know, I remember as itā€™s the same day as my youngest.
The sad thing is she says far too much on her Instagram. We know absolutely everything about her, her wet drip H2B and her children.
We even know all about her neighbour! šŸ˜‚ who i am pleased to see has her lovely account open again.

• Heart
Tashas feeling the need to be ready for the next season er why?
She isnā€™t a satisfied woman! Clearlyā€¦
It also annoys me how she says she has deep cleaned and decluttered, yet still looks bleeping awful.
Whereā€™s Tan? Having a meltdown at work? šŸ™„

Reactions: 5
Itā€™s all pumpkin spice and cosy vibes now for Trash, until Jan 1st when it will look like a daffodil vomited on the living room, and she will be enjoying her cuppa tea alfresco

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Shes chasing the next theme so badly, all the time that if she does post anything of summer now I fear she will have gone full circle and be on summer 2022!

Reactions: 6
Tanzi has already got the autumn shite out its august you uncultured tart

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Itā€™s all pumpkin spice and cosy vibes now for Trash, until Jan 1st when it will look like a daffodil vomited on the living room, and she will be enjoying her cuppa tea alfresco
She sits outside in January (which knowing trash she would) she'll be alfrozen and calling herself Elsa. Thick twit.

• Haha
And now tash is going on about autumn again ffs get a life you sad witch

Reactions: 7
What is the point of that blind in her kitchen, I bet itā€™s dripping in grease!!

C230DBB2-E90B-4C62-9F06-4C4526E279A2.jpeg
Hold up, she orders chips and she lays out plastic fish and netting on the table. And then has newspaper to eat her chips from?
Jesus bleeping Christ, she really is a sad bleep!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
What is the point of that blind in her kitchen, I bet itā€™s dripping in grease!!

View attachment 734599Hold up, she orders chips and she lays out plastic fish and netting on the table. And then has newspaper to eat her chips from?
Jesus bleeping Christ, she really is a sad bleep!
I saw this and thought the same. When we get a chippy tea, itā€™s eaten out of the paper on our laps in front of the tv. We are clearly doing it wrong. *searches for fishing nets and shells*

• Haha
Reactions: 16
šŸ—‘ā€˜s ā€œdeep cleaned and declutteredā€ kitchen. It makes my skin crawl. First it looks dirty, greasy and dated. Looks like an asylum with all the tiles! None of the appliances match and her cupboard doors arenā€™t level. šŸ¤®
Itā€™s a shame because itā€™s a lovely sized kitchen. Iā€™d love a kitchen that size. But I donā€™t believe that she actually likes her kitchen like that? I donā€™t understand why they canā€™t cut back on the spending and save up some money for doing up the house. New floor in the kitchen, new tiles and maybe new cupboards and thatā€™s it really. I remember her saying she really wants new carpets but they canā€™t afford them. Sheā€™s probably spent thousands this year alone in Poundland šŸ™„

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Itā€™s a shame because itā€™s a lovely sized kitchen. Iā€™d love a kitchen that size. But I donā€™t believe that she actually likes her kitchen like that? I donā€™t understand why they canā€™t cut back on the spending and save up some money for doing up the house. New floor in the kitchen, new tiles and maybe new cupboards and thatā€™s it really. I remember her saying she really wants new carpets but they canā€™t afford them. Sheā€™s probably spent thousands this year alone in Poundland šŸ™„
Because then she would have to forfeit endless shopping days with her favourite kiddie, Ocado deliveries, Waitrose and M&S shopping, date nights with her creepy hubby, her happy post and all the other tat she buys. Now prepare yourself for this, but she might also have toā€¦ā€¦..work more than 2 hours a month! šŸ˜± Plus you just know they could spend 20k on the kitchen and she would still fill it with shite

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.