Tanya & Tasha #44 Tan declares she is queen of themes while Trasha is disillusioned by the IG dream

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everyone’s going to have a different opinion on whether we should wear masks or not. So there’s no need for us all to start an argument (not that we are) over whether we or 🗑 and clan wear them. I get it in crowded places. I’d wear one in London as well. Well I wouldn’t go to London at the minute. But that’s another story.
Not trying to start an argument at all, apologies if I came across a bit strong x

Reactions: 6
Everyone’s going to have a different opinion on whether we should wear masks or not. So there’s no need for us all to start an argument (not that we are) over whether we or 🗑 and clan wear them. I get it in crowded places. I’d wear one in London as well. Well I wouldn’t go to London at the minute. But that’s another story.
Definitely not trying to start any arguments. Sorry if I upset anyone x

Reactions: 5
Heathers is my favourite ever film I’m fuming that Tash has pretended to watch it and is now going to see the show, there is no way she will appreciate it’s dark humour!

Just coming on to say I cannot fathom how this woman watches all the crappy b movies under the sun yet hasn’t seen that cult masterpiece 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️. No way does she deserve to be gifted that 🤷🏻‍♀️. Especially as she openly admits repeatedly that she has no clue what it will be about 🤷🏻‍♀️ Really doesn’t send the right message to her daughter (and wider society) about hard work reaping rewards 😤. The only thing that has cheered me up a little is that she doesn’t seem to have lost as much weight in these photos as her morning strut poses might have folk beleive..

• Heart
Reactions: 8
How/why did she get these tickets gifted?
If you have the Sky VIP app you can go into ballots to win tickets for shows etc. Heathers is one of the ones on there, I've entered a ballot for later this month. I presume she's done the same, other things she's done have obviously been Sky Ballots so it isn't really "gifted" but she should be more honest.

Reactions: 7
If you have the Sky VIP app you can go into ballots to win tickets for shows etc. Heathers is one of the ones on there, I've entered a ballot for later this month. I presume she's done the same, other things she's done have obviously been Sky Ballots so it isn't really "gifted" but she should be more honest.
Ah thanks for the explanation! So like applying for tickets for the BBC shows etc… yes not gifted but lucky to be selected! Good luck with your ballot x

Just coming on to say I cannot fathom how this woman watches all the crappy b movies under the sun yet hasn’t seen that cult masterpiece 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️. No way does she deserve to be gifted that 🤷🏻‍♀️. Especially as she openly admits repeatedly that she has no clue what it will be about 🤷🏻‍♀️ Really doesn’t send the right message to her daughter (and wider society) about hard work reaping rewards 😤. The only thing that has cheered me up a little is that she doesn’t seem to have lost as much weight in these photos as her morning strut poses might have folk beleive..
It’ll all totally go over her head, she won’t understand half of the jokes and probably come away mourning Heather Chandler and think Curt was a nice guy.
I do however think she looks nice in the pictures, I’ve said it before but Tasha’s metabolism is literally the only thing I’m jealous of these two for!

Reactions: 4
This comment won't go down well but Tasha's daughter looks like a right tart at (14?) Dressed in a short mini skirt and boob tube top to London for the day. It's not even a one off either, her daughter seems to wear revealing stuff a lot in the pics on Tasha's instagram and Olivia's TikTok (had a nosey at Olivia's TikTok as someone mentioned Dip's Instagram page and TikTok and Olivia's page is linked in, I also looked at James' page but his is private). Don't get me wrong, any woman can wear what they like out and about, but I wouldn't be buying my daughter (underaged) clothes like Olivia's and my parents were the same with me. Added on with how irresponsible she is about telling the world where Olivia is applying for work and other safeguarding isssues doesn't shine her in a great light tbh.

• Wow
1. Another takeaway, sorry not sorry lol!
2. Who the duck buys restaurants bowls and plates???
3. Doesn't have a sweet tooth.
20210804_205240.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
This comment won't go down well but Tasha's daughter looks like a right tart at (14?) Dressed in a short mini skirt and boob tube top to London for the day. It's not even a one off either, her daughter seems to wear revealing stuff a lot in the pics on Tasha's instagram and Olivia's TikTok (had a nosey at Olivia's TikTok as someone mentioned Dip's Instagram page and TikTok and Olivia's page is linked in, I also looked at James' page but his is private). Don't get me wrong, any woman can wear what they like out and about, but I wouldn't be buying my daughter (underaged) clothes like Olivia's and my parents were the same with me. Added on with how irresponsible she is about telling the world where Olivia is applying for work and other safeguarding isssues doesn't shine her in a great light tbh.
Tasha absolutely shouldn’t have shared where Olivia works, I 100% agree with that but I do think Olivia wears what lots of other young girls do. It’s a shock when it’s your niece or cousin but then you kinda get used to it and they want to match their friends.

Reactions: 12
Tasha absolutely shouldn’t have shared where Olivia works, I 100% agree with that but I do think Olivia wears what lots of other young girls do. It’s a shock when it’s your niece or cousin but then you kinda get used to it and they want to match their friends.
Yeah I apologise if what I said sounded a bit harsh but my upbringing was different to hers and other friend of mine's parents aswell and I'm only in my mid twenties, we would never be bought clothes like that mostly because it does attract freaky men when we were underage. By all means when you're an adult wear and do what you like but Tasha seems like the sort of mum that doesn't think a lot of things through. I mean seeing Olivia's TikTok and the clothes she wears you can imagine the weirdos that would message her and I doubt Tasha checks Olivia's phone and safeguards her internet usage.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Yeah I apologise if what I said sounded a bit harsh but my upbringing was different to hers and other friend of mine's parents aswell and I'm only in my mid twenties, we would never be bought clothes like that mostly because it does attract freaky men when we were underage. By all means when you're an adult wear and do what you like but Tasha seems like the sort of mum that doesn't think a lot of things through. I mean seeing Olivia's TikTok and the clothes she wears you can imagine the weirdos that would message her and I doubt Tasha checks Olivia's phone and safeguards her internet usage.
It’s a shock at first, my niece went the same way when she was 13 and I was amazed but then I saw her pictures and all her friends were dressed the same. I’m hoping these young ladies might know a safer world but I’ll be honest I don’t think it matters what you wear. I was groped at a kids park on Monday by a bloke with his wife and kids and I was wearing leggings and a tshirt. It’s not about what people wear it’s dirty perverts that are the problem.
But yes completely agree that Tasha obviously isn’t the best at safeguarding considering how much we actually know about her kids.

• Heart
They may not be mandatory but I personally think it's irresponsible not to wear them. Each to their own.
Olivia does have her mask round her arm
In some of the pictures so they clearly have them with them?! It is each to their own and I think with the fact it is no longer compulsory by the government rules people really can do what they choose 🙂

I must say that Tash is looking good, I bet that fact is killing Tanya!
She is looking good which will be killing Tanya, but also it does seem like her and Olivia are having a nice girly day out, which again probably pisses Tanya off.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Agreed! I know we don't have to but I still wear mine in the shop. I never thought to do anything but continue. The train they should be wearing it though but hardly a surprise seeing as she shophopped throughout the lockdowns when cases were peaking.
Not arguing here but I work for a huge train company, in the past 6 months we’ve had 5 deaths due to Covid just in my area, people are still being asked to wear masks while on public transport and nothing annoys me more than people who think if they’re sat down they can just take their masks off. Selfish behaviour in my opinion.

To be fair to them, they are clearly eating and drinking and there is not a soul in sight. I really couldn’t pull them up on that.
I can also guarantee there will be loads of people around on a train to london

On another note, I wish Tasha would stop spending money on tat and buy her daughter clothes that fit 😭

Attachments

Not arguing here but I work for a huge train company, in the past 6 months we’ve had 5 deaths due to Covid just in my area, people are still being asked to wear masks while on public transport and nothing annoys me more than people who think if they’re sat down they can just take their masks off. Selfish behaviour in my opinion.

I can also guarantee there will be loads of people around on a train to london
Agreed! Thats awful and still doesn't stop them! I'm just not surprised with Trash considering the amount of shop hopping she did. I still wear mine to shop, on public transport and when going to other places.

Agreed! Thats awful and still doesn't stop them! I'm just not surprised with Trash considering the amount of shop hopping she did. I still wear mine to shop, on public transport and when going to other places.
I had to explain to two people why they are still wanting people to social distance on trains, when I explained we’ve had 5 deaths in 6 months in just our area due to Covid they couldn’t give a tit. People are selfish. They’re not the ones who walk into work to see a staff members face on the board and details of their funeral. Then need to sit and do the rest of their shift with it on their mind and dealing with crappy people who think they’ve “done their part” and don’t need to wear a mask anymore

You wouldn’t put a mask on to get on a bus then take it off once you sit down so why do it on a train?

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.