Tanya & Tasha #44 Tan declares she is queen of themes while Trasha is disillusioned by the IG dream

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bet you all £1000 it's Ribs & Co on there LAPS tonight, because there exhausted from the best week ever, having so much fun, making memories and having so many hysterical giggles. 🤣
She’ll be exhausted from unpacking all the themed shite. She took sea shells because you know…she was by the sea. Fook me! 🤣😂 Like she took handcuffs and PJs with arrows on when she stayed in the converted prison. FML. Who could be arsed?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wonder if these people are from here?
No one wants to know you Tan!!!

I’m back from my holiday, I had a lovely time actually making memories with my child, friends and friends kids. I haven’t been on social media or tattle all week ‘cause you know real life to enjoy and all that but wow! I’m actually gobsmacked!
Tanya must have taken so so much stuff, I’m picturing the car with a roof box and a trailer attached!
The bucket and space fish and chips were bad enough without it being pink and blue for hers and his 🙈
It’s bleeping weird how she is trying to make out her girls are there but happily only showing two of everything!
Also sorry but how is getting a glass bottle and putting milk into it ‘so much fun’

I didn’t think Tasha could get an lazier but he we are! 100% agree that she’s huffed as the fake Ashford’s have gone away and she’s stuck at home.

As always your comments are comedy gold guys, I’ve genuinely laughed reading through all this ❤

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Does anyone else call a takeaway a takeout or is it just tash and knob rot? If my husband said ooh let’s get a takeout I would tell him to get in the bin

• Haha
Does anyone else call a takeaway a takeout or is it just tash and knob rot? If my husband said ooh let’s get a takeout I would tell him to get in the bin
Yes, I do! #sorrynotsorry as Tanya would say.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
No one wants to know you Tan!!!

I’m back from my holiday, I had a lovely time actually making memories with my child, friends and friends kids. I haven’t been on social media or tattle all week ‘cause you know real life to enjoy and all that but wow! I’m actually gobsmacked!
Tanya must have taken so so much stuff, I’m picturing the car with a roof box and a trailer attached!
The bucket and space fish and chips were bad enough without it being pink and blue for hers and his 🙈
It’s bleeping weird how she is trying to make out her girls are there but happily only showing two of everything!
Also sorry but how is getting a glass bottle and putting milk into it ‘so much fun’

I didn’t think Tasha could get an lazier but he we are! 100% agree that she’s huffed as the fake Ashford’s have gone away and she’s stuck at home.

As always your comments are comedy gold guys, I’ve genuinely laughed reading through all this ❤
Glad you enjoyed your holiday ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Yes, I do! #sorrynotsorry as Tanya would say.
yeah I do too. I have no idea why I say takeout. Maybe it’s because I’m so bleeping boujie (I still have no idea what that term means.). Does boujie mean fucked in the head? Got a screw lose? In need of a straight jacket?

• Haha
Glad you enjoyed your holiday ❤
Thank you, it didn’t quite reach the dizzy heights of ‘so extra’ that Tanzi’s did but we went to new beaches, enjoyed the entertainment on a night, went swimming, the kids put on a talent show in their pjs, and we had actual fun! All without EB plates, who would have thought 😂

• Haha
Wasn’t it Rockfish our Tran claimed she was meant to be dining at?? Only just on FB and friend has posted pics on Tuesday of her and her family there (the same day I believe El Psycho was supposed to be donning her lobster costume and filling her fat neck there). Liar liar your humongous-folded-up-to-look-like-a-size-eight-pants are on fire 😂. Why does she bother? 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Using a old pic, the date is the 24th on the grey block thing on the right, and her post earlier showed it had been updated to the 30th
View attachment 688194
What the actual 😂😂😂. Why? 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wasn’t it Rockfish our Tran claimed she was meant to be dining at?? Only just on FB and friend has posted pics on Tuesday of her and her family there (the same day I believe El Psycho was supposed to be donning her lobster costume and filling her fat neck there). Liar liar your humongous-folded-up-to-look-like-a-size-eight-pants are on fire 😂. Why does she bother? 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

What the actual 😂😂😂. Why? 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Yes I noticed this! I checked their pages and they looked open. She probably lied about the meal and the boat trip, and just walked around each morning and sat on her area in the caravan each afternoon

Reactions: 8
Something has defo gone on. She even asked for recommendations of where to go/eat. I’m not well off (single mum to 3) but on holidays or weekends at my parents caravan I always try to have a meal out or even a chippy/Chinese as a treat for tea. But for her to be cooking every night it doesn’t add up. Especially staying at a caravan it would probably cost more to buy all the ingredients. Also the posts about just watching tv every night, why aren’t they going out even if it’s just for one drink or a walk.

Halloween in July - you’re just too extra hun. So extra I can’t cope.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Well you wouldn’t have lost your Ray Bans on the beach Tan if you hadn’t taken all that other tat and props with you!

• Haha
Those are quite possibly the most vile flip flops I have ever seen - fur lined flip flops - really???

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Ah finally spending time with your daughters since you haven’t all week you cretin

Wtf are tanzi s flip flops about ? Is she going back to her caveman roots?

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Ah finally spending time with your daughters since you haven’t all week you cretin

Wtf are tanzi s flip flops about ? Is she going back to her caveman roots?
Tbf at 18, I certainly didn’t want to go on holiday with my mum (not the case now
might I add - just teenage embarrassment!) and I definitely wouldn’t want to go away on holiday with Tanzi at any age. 😅

Reactions: 5
Tbf at 18, I certainly didn’t want to go on holiday with my mum (not the case now
might I add - just teenage embarrassment!) and I definitely wouldn’t want to go away on holiday with Tanzi at any age. 😅
I understand that. what I don’t understand is tanzi saying it was a family holiday and trying to make out her daughters were there

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.