Tanya & Tasha #44 Tan declares she is queen of themes while Trasha is disillusioned by the IG dream

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was coming to say the same thing! Hilarious she mentioned her girls when they are clearly not there at all!
Exactly that’s why there’s only two plates, glasses etc she is so deluded and unhinged tbh why pretend they are there? It’s weird af

Reactions: 10
Where are her girls then?!

Lord this woman talks so much crap I don’t think she even knows herself anymore 🙄 Grr these kind of posts she writes make me despise her even more!

Reactions: 8
Where are her girls then?!

Lord this woman talks so much crap I don’t think she even knows herself anymore 🙄 Grr these kind of posts she writes make me despise her even more!
See she doesn’t mention them on Facebook prob because she knows someone would call her out!

Reactions: 7
Wait, I’m so confused?

I never thought her girls were there? I figured it was a getaway for them as a couple. Can somebody please explain….

Is she insinuating that the girls ARE there?

Reactions: 9
Cue someone asking where are the girls and the crappy response they will get in response…

Wait, I’m so confused?

I never thought her girls were there? I figured it was a getaway for them as a couple. Can somebody please explain….

Is she insinuating that the girls ARE there?
She’s insinuating it but it’s clear they are not when there’s only two of everything on her photos

Exactly that’s why there’s only two plates, glasses etc she is so deluded and unhinged tbh why pretend they are there? It’s weird af
It really is! She needs serious help! They are most likely where they always are! At their dads.

Reactions: 5
She’s spent so much money on tit she couldn’t afford to do anything in the evening why would you want to sit in a caravan every night when you could sit in your own house she’s weird

Reactions: 10
Is she insinuating they they are there OR that she doesn’t feel the need to drag herself to the park entertainment because the days of humouring it for the kids are behind her now that they are older?

Reactions: 9
Is she insinuating they they are there OR that she doesn’t feel the need to drag herself to the park entertainment because the days of humouring it for the kids are behind her now that they are older?
I think she’s trying to make out they are there but that will be her reason if someone calls her out on them not being there

It’s ok the weirdos won’t have seen it! She is an idiot!
Tan so reads here......
why is she talking like her girls are there?
We all know they’re at home, cleaning the EB showcase in the shoebox kitchen!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Why does Tan always make out she works so hard and she always seems to be having 'tough days' at work to justify her takeaway. Doesn't she literally just answer calls and book BMW customers in for services....

Reactions: 15
I’m fuming we didn’t see the lobster outfit in all its glory! 🦞 🤣
Hey Tan, a holiday is about what you want. It’s sad you are trying to justify it. Why lie that your girls are there.
This is why you have over 40 threads on here.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is Tanya trying to convince herself or us that she’s had ‘such a wonderful holiday?’ The numerous posts about it suggest otherwise.

Reactions: 14
Let’s hope all the themed shite doesn’t tip the weight restrictions on their ferry home or they could be recreating the Titanic scene all over again. Bet she didn’t think to take her Heart of the Ocean prop with her! #shedidntknow 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I just think their relationship is so unhealthy. They never do anything independently of eachother they don’t seem to have friends or any outside interests. Tan seems to push everyone away del doesn’t even see his twin brother. The daughters are never with them it’s just sad really it’s no life and judging by the 8 million posts they were bored rigid on holiday.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.