Tanya & Tasha #44 Tan declares she is queen of themes while Trasha is disillusioned by the IG dream

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well that’s something.
She should book a PCR test, I know lots of things are going around. But she should book a PCR test if she has any of the symptoms. But not sure being a lazy dick is one of them 😂

I didn’t know that one either! 🤦🏼‍♀️
What ever do you mean? she doesn’t do Ill she’s not one to lay about 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Trigger warning! Holy tit I got a fright 😂😂
Even her smile is all wrong! She really is unbelievable. How sad she hasn’t taken her daughters away with her. Surly they could do with a holiday? Isn’t she all about her daughters and her dogs! Who are also clearly not on the family holiday!!!

Reactions: 11
How can she take that picture, filter it to duck so she looks like a cartoon and think, "yeah, the 'gram will love this one!"

Reactions: 8
Yikes, I’m still in shock at the amount of props and dinner plates Tanzi has taken on her Staycation. If I started packing fancy plates, my husband would think I would need sending off!

Seriously the breakfast gear just for a couple of boiled bloody eggs this morning 😳

I am finding it amusing that things keep being cancelled on them, do you think Dorset has been warned of her arrival and blaming the weather? 🤣

Lastly, Tanzi is cooking more on her holiday’s then she does at home - it’s just a weird kind of holiday to me, she is taking this Staycation quite literally!

She's taking her crystal ball out today!
Of course she is, if 🗑 has one, she has to have one 1000 times better 🙄

Reactions: 12
When was her trip to durdle door? Is she trying to have us believe that she got the crystal before tasha or what i dont really see the point of that comment otherwise? 🤣
Also her pjs 🤣🙈

Reactions: 10
When was her trip to durdle door? Is she trying to have us believe that she got the crystal before tasha or what i dont really see the point of that comment otherwise? 🤣
Also her pjs 🤣🙈
PJs have definitely been folded to hide their true size. I’m not fat shaming anyone but if she is that embarrassed, why bother at all 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 17
OK I'm not trying to be mean or anything but I'm genuinely baffled. The pic of the pj's how do they fit tan in any way. They look way too small. The top half looks like it would never fit her. I'm a size 16 but a lot of stuff I have is 18. I can't imagine that fitting me. From the pics we see of tan she is wider on top she looks to be at least 18-20. I'm not good with sizing. That pj top with the skinny straps doesn't look at all big enough for her let alone me. Is it slightly folded over on the sides. On tash that would just about fit her maybe so I don't see how tan fits into it

Reactions: 9
It always baffles me that tan posts so much when she’s away, she’s obviously not having a good time otherwise she wouldn’t be on social media. When we go away we never have time for it as we are actually enjoying our holiday, and then just post some pictures when we’re home.

Reactions: 14
I think it's sad that she can't put her phone down for the week and just enjoy her few days away and actually just be in the moment with her family.

She just lives and breathes staged events just for Instagram. It's sad that she says she's just being extra...no she's not. She's trying to showboat to a bunch of strangers. You can be extra but do it for you and your family and be extra in the moment with them and not for a saddo phone app like Instagram.

It's like when people grab their phone when their lovely meal arrives and start snapping away....just enjoy the food with the company you are with. Such sad lives these people lead to have to showboat.

Live in the moment is what say and not in your phone for strangers.

That said I gotta thank tan for making me howl with the fish and chips bucket spade staged event..... pricelessly funny as they'll have been cold by the time she actually got round to eating 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 17
I think it's sad that she can't put her phone down for the week and just enjoy her few days away and actually just be in the moment with her family.

She just lives and breathes staged events just for Instagram. It's sad that she says she's just being extra...no she's not. She's trying to showboat to a bunch of strangers. You can be extra but do it for you and your family and be extra in the moment with them and not for a saddo phone app like Instagram.

It's like when people grab their phone when their lovely meal arrives and start snapping away....just enjoy the food with the company you are with. Such sad lives these people lead to have to showboat.

Live in the moment is what say and not in your phone for strangers.

That said I gotta thank tan for making me howl with the fish and chips bucket spade staged event..... pricelessly funny as they'll have been cold by the time she actually got round to eating 🤣🤣🤣
Could not agree more! She is actually missing everything while "capturing" everything for instagram! Its the shark in a glass that had me howling 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It’s just strange that all the plastic seaside props and accessories are being used for a caravan holiday in Weymouth and she seems really over excited to be near the sea when she actually lives just a 11 minute drive from the coast and she hardly ever goes there 🥴 I just feel sad for her that she can’t just go away for a few days and relax instead she’s styling, accessorising and theming everything for a few likes on Instagram🙁

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.