Tanya & Tasha #44 Tan declares she is queen of themes while Trasha is disillusioned by the IG dream

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know but my two year old would love those sharks 🥴
my three year old niece would be the same and demand them in every drink she had… however at least our little loves are kids… not 50 year old saddos!

Reactions: 9
I just don’t know what to say about Tanzi apart from she’s fu**ing bonkers!!
Who the hell takes so much tit on holiday?...even plates? 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Tanzi has once again confirmed what we all knew. She is a whole picnic short; the basket is completely empty and not because she scoffed the lot. When I go away I like to relax not pack the house and relocate it in a caravan. She has a whole shops worth of tat with her. I wonder if tomorrow she'll unpack one of her girls so it is actually family holiday?!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Is this the lobster night that’s been cancelled? It’s all bullshit what a coincidence she has those plates with her.

Reactions: 8
How much themed tat can this woman cram into this trip. I just can’t get over it 😂 it’s hilarious. All this stuff must have cost more than the actual price of the holiday. Dying to see what else is going to appear over the week.

Reactions: 13
She is one sad cow! She must of packed half of her Tat cave and taken it down to Dorset.
who the hell does that?
I am going to Wales next week, we have a camper van. I am taking clothes and toiletries. She really is a pathetic woman.

Reactions: 10
Is Tasha a COVID denier? This is like the 5th time either her or one of her kids or hubby has been ill in the last year and she never mentions about taking a test or isolating or anything. Of course she will still go shopping while she’s feeling unwell. It just takes the piss out of all the front line workers that have been working so hard all year. Bunch of chavs

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Is Tasha a COVID denier? This is like the 5th time either her or one of her kids or hubby has been ill in the last year and she never mentions about taking a test or isolating or anything. Of course she will still go shopping while she’s feeling unwell. It just takes the piss out of all the front line workers that have been working so hard all year. Bunch of chavs
Couldn’t agree more with you. Not once has this idiot mentioned taking a lateral flow test or even considered she might possible have Covid.
Yet she is happy to go into the homes of the elderly people she works for.
The woman is on par with the other idiot Tan.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Looking at Olivia's room pictures the light strip stops randomly in the middle of her wall and looks really stupid. Plus now she's moved her room around it's left 4 large holes in her wall and wallpaper where the telly once was.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
She did say in the comments she had taken a test and it was negative
Ah I didn’t see that. I do remember last summer she said that I think it was James had a temperature and was recovering in bed and she didn’t mention a test or anything and he was back to school a few days later and they didn’t isolate as a household. Really makes me angry

Reactions: 5
Looking at Olivia's room pictures the light strip stops randomly in the middle of her wall and looks really stupid. Plus now she's moved her room around it's left 4 large holes in her wall and wallpaper where the telly once was.
Good god, I didn’t notice that. It looks like a good size bedroom as well! I can’t believe she thinks they’ve decluttered. It’s a right mess!

Reactions: 8
I imagine she has only had the test due to her job as infecting clients won't make her look very good. Especially after complaining on Instagram how ill she has been and being an influencer, it would tarnish her image.

She is one sad cow! She must of packed half of her Tat cave and taken it down to Dorset.
who the hell does that?
I am going to Wales next week, we have a camper van. I am taking clothes and toiletries. She really is a pathetic woman.
I've never known anyone to pack half their luggage full of themed tat to take pics on the gram. Just put the phone down and have a nice relaxing time for a change. Give the phone a break to breathe lol.

Reactions: 9
Wtf is tash on about POA? Doesn’t that mean price on application? Stupid bint

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Well that’s something.
She should book a PCR test, I know lots of things are going around. But she should book a PCR test if she has any of the symptoms. But not sure being a lazy dick is one of them 😂

Wtf is tash on about POA? Doesn’t that mean price on application? Stupid bint
I didn’t know that one either! 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.