Tanya & Tasha #44 Tan declares she is queen of themes while Trasha is disillusioned by the IG dream

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done to your daughter on her results Maggie. I agree it’s just another brag for #badbitchtanzi when actually it’s her daughter’s achievement.
Thank you Belleboo. She is really pleased and off to uni. Like all mums of course Tan is proud.
Her and her ex used the same photo!
She just comes across so smug!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
it isn’t, it’s the same as having a Kodi box just on a fire stick instead. It is illegal and only those with tit for brains would tell the world they’re doing it. Massive fines if caught out. I mean, I’m sure the cops have something better to do but if you have a moral compass...
I have Amazon Prime (all legal and paid for) and a primestick. Just looked at the films she's been watching lately. The only Suicide Squad that shows up on Amazon videos is the 2016 film, it doesn't look like the same film she watched the other day. Also, The Marksman is on there but you have to pay for it. People can do setups and roots with firesticks to download apps for free films like Kodi etc. Wouldn't surprise me if Tash did this as she wastes so much money on tat and unnecessary things so how could she afford to rent films lol

Tash is making a very big deal of her wedding anniversary is it a dig at Tan or is she feeling insecure and like she’s got something to prove maybe?

Reactions: 11
Thank you Belleboo. She is really pleased and off to uni. Like all mums of course Tan is proud.
Her and her ex used the same photo!
She just comes across so smug!
Well done to your daughter Maggie ❤

Can’t believe they’ve used the same photo!

So smug 🤢

Tash is making a very big deal of her wedding anniversary is it a dig at Tan or is she feeling insecure and like she’s got something to prove maybe?
I reckon it is both. Rubbing it in Tans face that she has 19 years as a real ashford while Tanzi is still a Whitlock. I also think it may be due to Hubby's 🤢 (hate that word) dodgy all nighter.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Tanzi won’t like Trash and Onslow splashing the cash tonight with their fancy meal. I feel another expensive weekend away coming on

Reactions: 12
Wow hasn’t Onslow splashed the cash tonight? Very extravagant for a 19th wedding anniversary!

Tanzi won’t like Trash and Onslow splashing the cash tonight with their fancy meal. I feel another expensive weekend away coming on
Oh that’ll be it now, Tanzi and Del will be in Paris this time tomorrow 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Typical trash! Goes somewhere nice and lays up the furniture like shes at home. Nice, chavvy behaviour. On the plus side Tan will be seething and slamming her hands onto the sofa complaining to wimpy about how she wants to go as she can't possibly have trasha outdo her. Takeaway tomorrow to make up for it, at his insistence of course. So next week they will go as they booked the table a week or two back but had to re-book and push it back for various reasons so it was her idea and trasha copied. Just to really piss her off I went there a while ago (My partner is from Brighton so we went last time we visited his family) Yes Tanzi beaten by trasha and one us mean ladies off tattle. #beatbadbitchtanzitoit

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Onslow obv trying to make up for his night away and his perving on other women. What a sham.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.