Tanya & Tasha #42 Tandashion Whitlock #badbitch to the core, Trasha still such a emm bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also the comments annoy me, when it’s straight you can clearly see the left side of her hair is longer than the right
I thought she’d done a nice job on first glance but you’re 100% right when you look closely it is uneven. Tasha hardly gets her own hair done it looks like something she’s trying to pass to Olivia.

Reactions: 8
Does EVERYTHING need to be a theme? Spring cleaning products. I think I'm still using last year's winter ones 😂

Reactions: 13
🗑 is such a moron. Why has she taken her fabric softener and lifted it to the high heavens with the blue sky in the back ground 😂😂 her house is a breeding ground for a fire. Why would you hang bunting over a gas bbq??

• Haha
Tan, is now calling herself Tanzi!? 💁🏻‍♀️ Well she did on her dry spag bol post the other night 🤢
Victorian Home shared Tanzis account on her story and said how wonderful it was, and she was such a lovely lady!
Thank you! 🥰 Tanzi? Why? Is it her pet name now that cute nose has been outed on Tattle? So extra.

Reactions: 9
Think Tranzi renamed herself so her pet name rhymes with her HTB’s... #pansy

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Surely nicknames are used by friends? Tanya has no friends so who calls her Tanzi? Siri?!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I didn't think you were allowed to pick bluebells? Notlike she's picked loads but why can't she just enjoy them without picking some for the gram

Tanzi has been awful quiet today

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I didn't think you were allowed to pick bluebells? Notlike she's picked loads but why can't she just enjoy them without picking some for the gram

Tanzi has been awful quiet today
she claims they are from her garden but... 🤥

Reactions: 10
Think Tranzi renamed herself so her pet name rhymes with her HTB’s... #pansy
Why does everyone keep nicking my names am I invisible I bestowed tanzi and pansy on them a few pages back I’m just going to have to cry in to my hello fresh box #youdidntknow #whatdidido #todeservethis

• Haha
Does EVERYTHING need to be a theme? Spring cleaning products. I think I'm still using last year's winter ones 😂
Oh bless you hun #youdidntknow you need the spring ones now, maybe even summer ones to be the first of course. Into the loft with the winter ones now, you can whip them back out at the end of August to be the first to declare winter is here!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Bacchus from a lovely local vineyard...the perfect accompaniment to a disgusting looking fry up even the dodgiest of greasy spoons would be embarrassed to serve 🤮🤮. Nutbourne Estate must be rueing the day they agreed to take the Clampets on a tour in their dirty tracksuit bottoms and Maccy D’s style baseball caps 😂. Not quite the image I imagine they want for their brand 🤣

(And she’s even had the nerve to hash tag it “foodie” 🤮🤮)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Do we think Tasha decided to go to a Bluebell wood cause she had a Bluebell candle? Or did she have the candle stashed away for such an occasion? What came first the candle or the walk? I suspect the answer might be revealing!
Plus she’s walked for an hour and a half today bless her! That’s probably her month’s exercise quota done ✅
And Tan duck off with your Hello Fresh, the fact you buy them is enough to put anyone off!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I wish Tan would stop acting like she is some posh nob who has dinner guests every night. She should just put her food on a bleeping plate like the rest of us!

Last edited:
I wish Tan would stop acts of like she is some posh nob who has dinner guests every night. She should just put her food on a bleeping plate like the rest of us!
i know! Poor Taco’s tea has been served on a cheeseboard (which doesn’t match her ‘plate’) with the asparagus dripping on to the runner 😂😂.

And Trash’s story last night 🤮🤮🤮🤮 - hope her kids dont’t follow her 🤦‍♀️

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Why would she take a box of teabags to her bedroom for a picture 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
I took a screen shot and came on to say the same thing 😂😂😂😂 WHY?! When you’ll have to take them downstairs in the morning. No one cares about your decaf tea on your crowded bedside table!!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.