Tanya & Tasha #42 Tandashion Whitlock #badbitch to the core, Trasha still such a emm bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1. Who is Tanzi? You don’t get to bestow a nickname upon yourself. Nicknames are given.

2. I’m sorry but that is NOT a bolognese. Where is the sauce? If you eat dry spaghetti topped with dry mince, you are a serial killer.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
1. Who is Tanzi? You don’t get to bestow a nickname upon yourself. Nicknames are given.

2. I’m sorry but that is NOT a bolognese. Where is the sauce? If you eat dry spaghetti topped with dry mince, you are a serial killer.
For those who can’t see it. 🤮 🤮 🤮 came on to say the same thing. that is not Bolognese. I say this everytime but as an Italian I’m deeply offended. Also my morning sickness came back at this photo and made me wretch 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
For those who can’t see it. 🤮 🤮 🤮 came on to say the same thing. that is not Bolognese. I say this everytime but as an Italian I’m deeply offended. Also my morning sickness came back at this photo and made me wretch 😂😂
I’d need a puff on my inhaler to get through that. Not easy being wheezy.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Good luck summoning up enough salvia to blow that trumpet after shovelling down that plate of bark chippings. The day the music died 🎺

• Haha
Reactions: 19
probably still more moisture in that dinner than there is in Tanzis XL Victoria Secret knickers

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I don’t know what’s worse Tanzi, the driest signature dish known to mankind or the look of Tasha’s manky dinner. I really don’t think the twins are #blessed

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What the duck is that on her plate?
it looks half cooked and as dry as duck!
the other plate looks like it has more sauce on it.
duck sake Tanzi, you are a special kind of idiot. That is not a hug in a bowl, you will be hugging a different kind of bowl in around 6-8 hours. 🚽
I am offended on behalf of all Italians, you my dear haven’t got a clue!
I’ve said it before she is an uncultured tart!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Thanks Maggie, I’ll get the bag out now while I’m waiting for the massive EB order I’ve just placed to come #instalife #lifetips
I do hope you have chosen something vile, and ugly. Something that no one else will have because it will be in the sale soon. Make sure you have an unopened bottle of bad witch wine. 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.