Tanya & Tasha #42 Tandashion Whitlock #badbitch to the core, Trasha still such a emm bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
plus I think Tanya has liked every single one of her posts. I bet they are in a insta loop thing together
Not much of a compliment when she’s already said she’s had two other accounts were her absolute fave hehe

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Check out her IG page, she’s a carbon copy of Orangutanzi! Even has a BMW. Who’s copying who? 🤔
AND the TV bed with tit wire signage AND the overpriced Hotel Chocolat tat. AND I only had a quick scroll. All these identikit accounts are so bleeping depressing. Do all these women really think people care about how much zoflora they’ve bought, or what tit they’ve picked up in farm foods? It’s so narcissistic and superficial, particularly as I’ve yet to come across more than the odd one who has a genuinely interesting and insta worthy life 😫🤷🏻‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I’ve just noticed that perfume bracelet that Tanzi Whitdashian is wearing.... I’ve got one of those 🙄 let me tell you all now it’s a waste of bloody money. It was like wearing a car air freshener

• Haha
Reactions: 16
plus I think Tanya has liked every single one of her posts. I bet they are in a insta loop thing together
Those loop things are crazy, I had to google what they are but god who has the time or the energy!

AND the TV bed with tit wire signage AND the overpriced Hotel Chocolat tat. AND I only had a quick scroll. All these identikit accounts are so bleeping depressing. Do all these women really think people care about how much zoflora they’ve bought, or what tit they’ve picked up in farm foods? It’s so narcissistic and superficial, particularly as I’ve yet to come across more than the odd one who has a genuinely interesting and insta worthy life 😫🤷🏻‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Wow! Do we think she is the new Tasha? I wonder if she’ll start the passive aggressive tit with her?

Reactions: 9
What’ve I missed? So busy you know with work. Not that these two would know what that is. Who is Tanzi? Have we got another IG account to mock, I mean monitor? Who is Victorian Home? Someone fill me in please? 🙋🏻‍♀️👍🏼

Reactions: 4
Come to think of it why do the boys go to the barber and her daughter gets her hair cut by mummy dearest

Reactions: 13
Come to think of it why do the boys go to the barber and her daughter gets her hair cut by mummy dearest
Because god forbid Tasha stops spending so much money on tat and treaties and spent money on getting her daughters hair done.
Onslow will insist on going to the barbers because he will enjoy chatting up the women and it’s a lot cheaper than getting a girls hair done.

Reactions: 13
Also the comments annoy me, when it’s straight you can clearly see the left side of her hair is longer than the right

Reactions: 6
What’ve I missed? So busy you know with work. Not that these two would know what that is. Who is Tanzi? Have we got another IG account to mock, I mean monitor? Who is Victorian Home? Someone fill me in please? 🙋🏻‍♀️👍🏼
Tan, is now calling herself Tanzi!? 💁🏻‍♀️ Well she did on her dry spag bol post the other night 🤢
Victorian Home shared Tanzis account on her story and said how wonderful it was, and she was such a lovely lady!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.