Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

swimming

VIP Member
I’m alive!!! 😀 Hello again everyone. Home now with baby boy and loving life. Ended up with a c section and i underestimated how painful it would be. I stand up and it feels like fire ripping through my stomach. #ididntknow

I’m slowly catching up on here and cannot wait for the birthday week that she will so obviously have sett up for herself

• Heart
Reactions: 45

FakeAF

New thread suggestion:
Tasha is on slimming shakes whilst Tanya is planning prison breaks. Taco looks like he wants to hide cos his WTB is now a tour guide.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Maggie28

VIP Member
Parking myself here.
Well done @Vjeff for brilliant thread suggestion.
Quick recap.

Trasha works 2 hours a week.
The EAT letters are still around.
Her grout is still filthy.
She pretends the weather is tropical when we all know it’s bloody freezing.
Tranya, is in the middle of a deep mid life crisis.
She has got herself a new, opps sorry I mean old BMW, (it’s at least 14 years old) blue z3 BMW convertible.
I would pay money to see her squeeze into it.
She loves a filter, she still spending like she has endless amounts of cash.
The dogs won’t be joining her and that wet wipe she calls H2B on their picnics.
Tranya says she doesn’t have a sweet tooth - that’s a lie.
Tranya has on average 2 takeaways a week.
Tranya made Taco aka wet wipe, sell his bike.
We have no evidence that they have met up with the Trashfords.
Still filling her shoebox I mean house with EB and white company stuff. Yet never has anyone over.
She wet herself about going IKEA.
We haven’t seen what she purchased.
Everything is still wow and amazing, and food heaven.
She is always blessed and so lucky, still sends herself flowers.
She is a bad bitch. Who likes to wear shackets and leather look leggings.
More important than any of that, we still she haven’t seen the HOT TUB!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

FakeAF

We are having a friends night and we are ordering pizza. Not sure the lasagna is iconic friends recipe? Pretty sure it’s the trifle, meatball sub and pizza. And over sized cups of coffee.
she really is a nob!
Isn’t Monica’s Turkey and gravy sandwich the iconic recipe? The one where Ross takes it to work and someone takes it from the fridge and eats it? #moistmaker

She'll no doubt be decorating every wall with the New York skyline as we speak, just in time for Thursday.

Just so extra, lol! #friends #ihavenofriends #couldiBEanymoreextra
The one where Tanzi has no friends...😂🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

Lord Farquad

Chatty Member
1. Who is Tanzi? You don’t get to bestow a nickname upon yourself. Nicknames are given.

2. I’m sorry but that is NOT a bolognese. Where is the sauce? If you eat dry spaghetti topped with dry mince, you are a serial killer.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Melon97

I don’t like Tasha, but I applaud her for wanting to improve her health.
Last May at the start of lockdown, I weighed 218 pounds, at 5 foot 5. I now weigh 140lbs. I did this through eating in a calorie deficit and walking 20,000 steps every single day. It was brutal at the beginning, blisters, so painful. But I never gave up, haven’t missed a single day of not doing 20k steps. I have MH problems quite severe so haven’t been able to work and I’m 23, but now looking for a job. Have faith in the process. My fitness is really good now. Not a single day of 20k steps missed, even threw a few 30k days in. Best record 60k steps in a day. Don’t judge her too fast she’s making good changes, let’s hope she sticks to it. Can’t say the same for Tanya though, just seems unwilling to change and just so bigger, let’s hope Tasha keeps it up tho. It’s not easy at first but worth it

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Belleboo

VIP Member
I’m gonna write a sentence I never thought I would, Tasha has influenced me!
I’ve mentioned before I’ve struggled with my mental health and as a result my weight has ballooned. Whilst I was still eating better than T&T my food habits have been shocking and I’ve been emotional eating.
Tasha trying to sort herself out has given me a kick up the arse, obviously I’m doing it properly by exercising and eating better rather than a stupid diet but yes she’s put her foot up my arse!
PLEASE don’t kick me out I love it here 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Tippytwinkletoes

Why does she upload such awful photos/videos of herself. The angle is not flattered and she’s so breathless. Wait until you get home and then tell everyone about your walk! Lol. The hat and sunglasses make her look like she’s on the rob too!
I do actually hope she does it though just to wind the other fool up. Plus I must admit I do like the fact that she isn't filtering, she is being real and showing herself as she is. I had 3 stone to lose this time last year and the hardest part was starting because I thought people would laugh and stare if they saw me out walking. Don't get me wrong she fries my head sometimes but I do think she has more of a genuineness-is that a word??😅to her. And she has actual friends. So I will say well done to her for being honest and making changes and involving her daughter. And I do hope she sticks with it

Reactions: 26

Beanpop442

VIP Member
I can’t decide what is more vomit inducing: Tash calling dirty John ‘daddy’ on her latest grid post or Tanya hogging ice cream in her bed 🤢🤮

• Sick
  • Haha

swimming

VIP Member
Swimming you have every right to have a melt down, I hope today is the day.
Uncultured Tart is the best way to describe that idiot.
Take it easy and I wish you a speedy birth, you really do deserve it. ❤

You have a very cosy baby inside you. 😆
They are going to try and break my waters tonight as the c section was my last plan. I just suppose #ididntknow it would take this long.

In other words #whatdidido #todeservethis

• Haha
  • Heart

swimming

VIP Member
I hope you have nibbles and drinkies with you.
Make sure you pack your themed “having a baby” t-shirts.
❤
I’ve been nil by mouth since yesterday whilst waiting for them to do a section as baby isn’t coming and then it got cancelled twice so I’ve been a right #badbitch

Trust me once this child is born I am going hell to leather with drinkies and Snackies and themes. A summer filled full of OTT milkshakes, bbq’s, making my hubby do the gardening whilst I sit with my trotters on a table with a drinkie and not move for days. Basically I will be tanya with the work pattern of trash

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

swimming

VIP Member
My labour is being induced later on today, and seeing that mess of a kebab burger that cutenose had last night is giving me nerves about how my downstairs area is going to look once I’ve pushed this baby out.
#sorrynotsorry #hehe

I’ll be reading this thread over the next few days to keep me laughing so you lot better not let me down! Shall I take themed PJ’s into hospital? Maybe some themed snackies?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25