Tanya & Tasha #42 Tandashion Whitlock #badbitch to the core, Trasha still such a emm bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Theres tanzi with the 'im so extra' comment again because shes put her bleeping takeaway on a tray 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
The engagement is hilarious too. Trashas one and only sad post got 100 likes and no comments.

100 likes on a platform with over 24000 “followers”. Yeah okay hunnie xxx

Reactions: 10
So Tasha posted her dinner and a pic of her watching tv in bed but only on her stories, where the viewers can easily be restricted. Who is she hiding from? Has she had a falling out with Onslow and to show him how angry she is she’s not posted on Instagram? Or has tanzis kfc pushed her over the edge because she said she was going to get one but tanzi got in there first?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This is from a few days ago but just realised I hadn’t posted it, so Tasha has set her tv to the record The Pact on Monday night, a new drama on bbc so why did she put up a pic of The Pact movie🙄 honest to goodness if you are going to post something at least get it right.

Reactions: 7
Imagine it taking 9 months of getting free “photo tiles” Just to have something so tacky on your wall

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So Tanya got the diptyque bracelet thing & tascha rolls out a old roomspray...the one up man ship makes me want to rip out my eyes ....but at the same time I can’t look away !!
Hilarious bearing in mind they don’t follow each other or comment on each other’s posts anymore, yet still seem to post almost identical pictures/themes! Stalking each other is so, so sad. Just bleeping build a bridge and get over it. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Wtf is she on about hugging Friday? Is she stoned?
Why does Trash get so excited about Fridays anyway? It’s not as if she works forty hours a week in a full time job. It’s a rare week if she does four.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Ahhh it frinally Friday and I’ve got 3 days off....difference is trash I’ve just done 4 days hard graft 🙄

Reactions: 5
Why does Trash get so excited about Fridays anyway? It’s not as if she works forty hours a week in a full time job. It’s a rare week if she does four.
Because then she has that absolute gem of a man with her 24/7

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hilarious bearing in mind they don’t follow each other or comment on each other’s posts anymore, yet still seem to post almost identical pictures/themes! Stalking each other is so, so sad. Just bleeping build a bridge and get over it. 🤦🏻‍♀️
They are friends on Facebook and comment on each others posts often.....

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I went into M&S today and I will NOT be doing that again how on earth can they go in so often

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.