Tanya & Tasha #42 Tandashion Whitlock #badbitch to the core, Trasha still such a emm bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i know! Poor Taco’s tea has been served on a cheeseboard (which doesn’t match her ‘plate’) with the asparagus dripping on to the runner 😂😂.

And Trash’s story last night 🤮🤮🤮🤮 - hope her kids dont’t follow her 🤦‍♀️
They both follow her 😂 which makes it even more disgusting when she celebrates “steak and bj day” 😩

• Sick
Reactions: 13
And here’s Tash with Diptyque (spelling?) you couldn’t make it up 🤦🏼‍♀️
The picture doesn’t look like Tasha’s house though?

Reactions: 6
It amuses me she has a picture saying let's stay at home when she did not stay at home

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Imagine having 🗑 life. She’s “worked” her one day this week. Woken up to a cold and rainy day (like I have every day this week) so whacked the heating on. Rolled out of bed to sloth on the sofa all day watching Handmaids Tale and cheesy movies. What a Friday eve. 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I didn't think you were allowed to pick bluebells? Notlike she's picked loads but why can't she just enjoy them without picking some for the gram

Tanzi has been awful quiet today
I actually saw her whilst walking yesterday - the bluebells are wild in Angmering Park Estate and are a protected species so shouldn't be touched.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
People usually have the Spanish variety of bluebells in their garden, trash has the wild ones in the vase so it’s obvious she’s picked them. She did the same last year 😡 we shouldn’t even walk on them yet I bet she pranced all over

• Angry
I actually saw her whilst walking yesterday - the bluebells are wild in Angmering Park Estate and are a protected species so shouldn't be touched.
Omg you actually saw her, was she constantly on her phone...can imagine she is the type to be surroundes by beautiful bluebells and she is on her phone lol

People usually have the Spanish variety of bluebells in their garden, trash has the wild ones in the vase so it’s obvious she’s picked them. She did the same last year 😡 we shouldn’t even walk on them yet I bet she pranced all over
I really want to comment on the picture to say that...what a thick, selfish bleep (and i NEVER say that word), but don’t wan to risk getting blocked 🙈. Damaging the environment for a pic no one cares about. She is such a bleeping vacuous waste of space.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
No way did you see her and you didn’t even get a picture of her 😭😭😭
Oh my god I wanted to but so few people about it would have been to obvious and then I tried to explain to my husband how I "know her" and about Tattle and Tanya and he just looked at me like I had lost the plot- which to be fair when said out loud is fair 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Omg you actually saw her, was she constantly on her phone...can imagine she is the type to be surroundes by beautiful bluebells and she is on her phone lol
Not whilst I saw her but can confirm when asking for directions she said erm a few times.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh my god I wanted to but so few people about it would have been to obvious and then I tried to explain to my husband how I "know her" and about Tattle and Tanya and he just looked at me like I had lost the plot- which to be fair when said out loud is fair 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Not whilst I saw her but can confirm when asking for directions she said erm a few times.
Where was she asking directions to? The nearest shops?😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They both seem to be updating their instas less and less, perhaps they have finally realised they post shite

Reactions: 17
So Tanya got the diptyque bracelet thing & tascha rolls out a old roomspray...the one up man ship makes me want to rip out my eyes ....but at the same time I can’t look away !!

Reactions: 14
So Tanya got the diptyque bracelet thing & tascha rolls out a old roomspray...the one up man ship makes me want to rip out my eyes ....but at the same time I can’t look away !!
The room spray looks empty, bit like Trasha’s head.
surprise surprise another take away for hard working Tanzi!
Funny enough most delivery drivers deliver to your door. You are nothing special 🙄

Maybe Trasha’s wifi is down. No dinner post from her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.