Tanya & Tasha #42 Tandashion Whitlock #badbitch to the core, Trasha still such a emm bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Tanzi, you came and you spent without caring, but we all saw through your bullshit, oh Tanzi, the lies and your waist are getting bigger daily

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Well, Tanzis posts last night the food one made 99 likes no comments and the bed one 48 and no comments! 🗑 posted 6 times yesterday and shes struggling to get over a 100 likes on some of them! Don’t they get it that no one is interested in what they’re buying, eat

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Love the thread title! Tanzi?! Does dickless del call her that? Tanzi cutenose 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve got nicknames given to me by my mates, family etc my twin sister and I used to be called Ronnie and reggie in high school 🙄 I’ve never felt the need to make one you for myself to try and appear popular she is so tragic

Reactions: 9
this is so true, I wonder if she realises how arrogant she is coming across?!
If she genuinely didn’t care she wouldn’t feel the need to tell everyone “she doesn’t care”

this is so true, I wonder if she realises how arrogant she is coming across?!
If she genuinely didn’t care she wouldn’t feel the need to tell everyone “she doesn’t care”

Reactions: 9
I’m sure she once uploaded a photo of her iPhone connected to the car and it said “tanzis iPhone” 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Im going to start calling myself jozi and wait for my husband to get me sectioned #nicknamefun #socool #imnohoneyg #brapbrap

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Bless you I said this on the other page Hun #youdidntknow

Why is tash suddenly a hairdresser? Salons are open Hun didn’t you know?
It’s prob cos trash spends all the family income on tat. No coins left over for a cheap haircut.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I really wish Tasha would take her teenage daughter to get her hair done properly, imagine the confidence boost it would be for her to sit and get it all done nicely with a nice wash and cut, rather sat in the kitchen with manic Tasha chopping away at it and giggling like a freak

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Here we go Tash watching Brit Awards it'll be so amazing
Why do we have to watch a video on her tv snd then a photo on her story. All she does it watch tv. We know you’ll be watching it 🗑 all you do is watch obvious predictable shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.