Tanya & Tasha #41 Cancelled Percy pig party? Taco better order another credit card

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
googled Too Faced and it came up "we now accept Clear Pay" so that says it all! More debt for the monkey brain, hope that mascara really is better than sex Tan

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m partial to high end make up and have a ridiculous makeup collection (it’s my thing) but I don’t feel the need to brag about it on social media. Like what’s the point? who gives a duck if it’s too faced or Rimmel ?

Reactions: 9
I’m partial to high end make up and have a ridiculous makeup collection (it’s my thing) but I don’t feel the need to brag about it on social media. Like what’s the point? who gives a duck if it’s too faced or Rimmel ?
I’m the same, it’s more the fact she boasts about it like it’s actually high end when really it’s not. There’s much more expensive and better products, I’m in my early twenties and my partner bought me the new Too Faced palette, I was happy with it and I didn’t post it. Before it arrived he even told me not to get excited because it’s only cheap make up 🤷🏻‍♀️

Anyone else notice Tasha only posted 3 times yesterday!?? 😱

Last edited:
I’m the same, it’s more the fact she boasts about it like it’s actually high end when really it’s not. There’s much more expensive and better products, I’m in my early twenties and my partner bought me the new Too Faced palette, I was happy with it and I didn’t post it. Before it arrived he even told me not to get excited because it’s only cheap make up 🤷🏻‍♀️

Anyone else notice Tasha only posted 3 times yesterday!?? 😱
She must've been awful busy watching shite on TV and ironing.

We've not even had a Friday Eve post yet

Reactions: 8
How does she sleep with all those faces staring at her 🙈😂
5ACB6036-54C3-49AB-9580-F7A9DF4FC4FD.jpeg

Nice underwear 👍🏻Thanks for that.
EE7130AB-01B9-418C-A27E-E48C6ABDC2EF.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Why the hell are they now both using delivery food/meals? When in the height of the pandemic they shop hopped like crazy!

And Tan accepting money for a favour goes against all known social customs in the developed world! No wonder you’re friendless

Reactions: 6
Tash seems to like EVERYTHING Aldi posts, she will be going mad a theme in the middle of the year she's not ready for

• Haha
First time poster on here, long time lucker 👋🏻
I’ve just had a little tot up in my head and I can not believe that 🦧 has spent well over £900 this year alone on Emma Bridgewater shite!!!!!! The mind boggles it really does 🤯 someone needs to stop this woman!!! She needs help!

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Tasha is gearing up to cook ‘dins’ with a packet of biscuits and cuppa tea starter. WTAF is dins? It’s like she’s talking to toddlers. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Tasha is gearing up to cook ‘dins’ with a packet of biscuits and cuppa tea starter. WTAF is dins? It’s like she’s talking to toddlers. 🤦🏻‍♀️
And she's about to set those bleeping awful dried grass things alight with that slightly out of control candle...

What’s with all the weird lumps on her lips 🤮

Also probably should have done a better job at editing her selfie 😂😂😂
Maybe its herpes?
I do not want to see her rank underwear, talk about over sharing.
And where’s her jaw line? 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wheres Tan tonight? I'm waiting on the takeaway pic after her oh so hard day.

I said 'kitchen closed' to my other half tonight.. He walked away from me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Where are they both?! No tea posts
Bet their both rummaging around their cluttered attics looking for Junmas decorations

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh my god, I can’t believe I’ve found my people here 🥰 both of their posts used to pop up on my explore page on Instagram (when they were mates, yonks ago) and they’ve started popping up again, much to my annoyance. Still as childish (and in Tanya’s case, narcissistic) as ever.
P.s I love EB, but she has somehow managed to make it look cheap as duck with her weird combinations of patterns. Money can’t buy you taste, and I dread to think of her credit card bill. :sick: What happened to buying a few nice pieces?! Even showed my husband her feed so he won’t moan at me for buying the odd bit here and there. Cheers Tan!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.