Tanya & Tasha #41 Cancelled Percy pig party? Taco better order another credit card

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean what’s wrong with a bit of ham, egg and chips? 🤷‍♀️
Oh please! We can’t have anything that taco likes! Only Tanya is allowed to have what she wants!
At least Tasha cooks for her family, albeit not very well.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Tanya is too tired to cook after work because she always has to do such over the top meals. Why not just throw some roast veggies in the oven and grill some chicken? Ever heard of a toasted sandwich and soup, orangutang? Why does everything have to be so fancy all the time? Maybe ask your little spineless noodle of an h2b to help cook? Why can’t he do 2 days, you do 2 days and then takeaway on Friday if you have to have it? He’s not a baby, he can help.
Exactly this...... When I can't be arsed to cook I have toast..... My husband would live off cuppa soups if he had the chance 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Bet it’s still a jar sauce though!
So remembers the ‘Boxing Day Curry Sauce’ jar. Just a normal jar of shop bought curry sauce but gimmicky so they both HAD to have it for their Boxing Day curries. Lost count how many takeaways Tanya has had since Christmas. She must be averaging two a week though. Not good for your health or your bank balance I’d say. 🤷🏻‍♀️

I assume by trolls she’s referring to us? I’m flattered. 😂🤣 She’s the worse. We’ve all seen your unpleasant retorts Tran, when someone calls you out on something on your IG. Takes one to know one and all that! 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I’m gonna go to hell for this....even the hamster looks like a greedy bleep stuffing it’s face !!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Tash Wednesday isn't done.. There's still about 8 hours to go 🙄

Of course she has to sit in the living room and watch more tv whilst having lunch. Then she will watch a cheesy movie whilst doing her ironing and she’ll be so knackered once done she’ll have to have a “cuppa tea” with a snack🙄
We could actually write her day!

Tanya is too tired to cook after work because she always has to do such over the top meals. Why not just throw some roast veggies in the oven and grill some chicken? Ever heard of a toasted sandwich and soup, orangutang? Why does everything have to be so fancy all the time? Maybe ask your little spineless noodle of an h2b to help cook? Why can’t he do 2 days, you do 2 days and then takeaway on Friday if you have to have it? He’s not a baby, he can help.
She’s sooooooooo exhausted from all of the ridiculous tablescaping that’s what. 🤦🏻‍♀️ Stop buggering about and just eat your tea. 😂🤣 Stop posting every inch of your life then you might find you have more time to actually meal plan and actually cook. This sudden trolling outburst is just attention seeking really.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Everything is all rosey in Tans world now, she’s had a big EB delivery!

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Oh duck off you sad witch.
Who needs some random telling them it’s ok to have a takeaway. This idiot that’s who.
if she didn’t post everything about her sad life she wouldn’t need to justify herself to anyone.
Lol her reply... For someone who says she feels like a failure if she doesn't cook, she sure doesn't cook a lot.

Reactions: 14
More EB to eat takeaways and m and s ready meals off

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Jeez I’d rather go without any payday treats if that’s what she wastes her salary, I mean credit on!

Yet again, not just one piece is it? Has to be over the top 🙄

Reactions: 14
How much crockery does one person need ffs 🙈 who the hell is she trying to impress? I don’t get the Emma Bridgewater obsession. Spending all that money just for likes from strangers 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 16
How much crockery does one person need ffs 🙈 who the hell is she trying to impress? I don’t get the Emma Bridgewater obsession. Spending all that money just for likes from strangers 🤣🤣🤣
Spending all that money when she could pop to the local charity shop and find stuff that looks similar

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.