Tanya & Tasha #41 Cancelled Percy pig party? Taco better order another credit card

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see Trashbag is now standing her chopsticks up aswell #rude #insulting
...and I’ve never got her ‘fake away’ fixation. The whole point of a takeaway is you don’t have the aggro of cooking. With a fakeaway you not only have to cook, you also have to source weird (often unsustainable) tit to serve it in 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 10
I've not used hello fresh but I have used gousto and they are always giving codes out doesn't matter if your the queen or Phil the electrician down the road you get a code so don't know why tanya is acting like she's something special over also if it works like gousto you get credit when someone uses your referral code that's the kind of information she needs to be putting out there not that she's doing people a favour

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Happy Friyay ladies got to tell you all this
I was packing my hospital bag last night for me and baby and my husband is still working away so had him on FaceTime and I showed him it and then lifted up a freezer bag consisting of a few bags of sweets, mints and bits and said “and here are my snackies and treaties, some yummy wine gums and oh WOW a cereal bar!”, and he just said “don’t talk ridiculous for fucks sake” 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Always makes me laugh when I think of cutenose trying to get us to only talk about Tasha. Tasha is hardly mentioned anymore. How the tables have turned orangutang. Or should I say how the jungle has evolved.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I was packing my hospital bag last night for me and baby and my husband is still working away so had him on FaceTime and I showed him it and then lifted up a freezer bag consisting of a few bags of sweets, mints and bits and said “and here are my snackies and treaties, some yummy wine gums and oh WOW a cereal bar!”, and he just said “don’t talk ridiculous for fucks sake” 😂😂😂
Off topic but hopefully useful, take your own pillow from your bed to hospital with you, it’s a small thing but it makes you feel so much more comfortable.

Tashas gained weight since then hasn’t she 😬
I’m only surprised she’s not like a house end the amount she eats. I’ve said it before but Tasha’s metabolism is the only thing I am jealous off with these two. Not that I want to eat like her but I’m tiny in height so every lb shows.

Reactions: 6
How thin are her plaits? 😳

New thread suggestion:
It’s the Twatlock and Trashford‘s battle of the Tiki bar. Meanwhile Tanya STILL has no LazySpa!
Just a reminder of my new thread suggestion. 😂🤣🙋🏻‍♀️ #trandashiantwatlock

• Haha
Not a regular reader here anymore because they bore me now 🥱 but I saw this and had to share with you.

Who’s gonna rush there first?

804E41A0-4963-40DB-8BFD-FE3E057B508A.jpeg

Reactions: 6
Ah @swimming cant believe it’s time for you to have your baby. Take care and hope it all goes smoothly for you. ❤

Reactions: 4
Ah @swimming cant believe it’s time for you to have your baby. Take care and hope it all goes smoothly for you. ❤
Not quite yet! Few more weeks to go hopefully but they will be inducing me early. I’m just extra keen and packing the bag because I’ve got sod all else to do 😂

This thread keeps me going on the long nights of leg cramps and insomnia though it’s the gift that keeps on giving

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Big fat 🗑 is so greedy. Why does she need a whole fish and a battered sausage everytime she had fish and chips? I’ve never known anyone like it!! 🦛 🐷

• Wow
Reactions: 13
What's with the new crappy stories she's telling aswell. Your outside, eating at a a beach of course there will be seagulls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.