Tanya & Tasha #41 Cancelled Percy pig party? Taco better order another credit card

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I assume by trolls she’s referring to us? I’m flattered. 😂🤣 She’s the worse. We’ve all seen your unpleasant retorts Tran, when someone calls you out on something on your IG. Takes one to know one and all that! 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yep, definitely us. It’s awful people hiding behind fake names and slating people on the Internet isn’t it Tan?
#shameonyou #whatdidtashado #todeserveyou

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
She's too tired to cook? Oh, do duck off! I am sure most people have that feeling (not as often as Tan) but do they announce it online?!? No! Do they carry on and cook dinner? Yes! She needs to get a grip!

Reactions: 14
Oh god the hashtags on her EB delivery pic #cantwait #toplanatheme she is so bloody cringey. I have second hand embarrassment.

Reactions: 13
Does anyone follow Russell Kane on Facebook? His latest kaneing is about happy couple selfish and he's pretty much just described tanya and dickless del

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Screenshot_20210505_210854.jpg

Not just delicious but D. E. L. I. C. I. O. U. S
Taste bud sensation
Busy life? Get to duck

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Someone please tell me, what is so busy about Tanyas life? She doesn’t do anything!!

Does anyone follow Russell Kane on Facebook? His latest kaneing is about happy couple selfish and he's pretty much just described tanya and dickless del
I saw this completely agree. Bet they are that couple that are all over each other in the pub 🤮

I still don't know how she has a busy life?! Isn't she just a receptionist that books people in for services? Then goes shopping, buys tat for her house, figures out how to get some more credit cards, cooks delicious amazing food heaven meals and has a perfect family life?.. Actually maybe she is busy.. Bullshitting

Reactions: 15
I actually laughed her out loud, reading “I have a busy life”
Please duck off Tan, you work 2 minutes down the road from your shoebox. You have two teenage kids that don’t live at home full time.
You don’t have parents that you look after.
You have no friends, what’s busy? Checking the EB website for more tit to squeeze in the shoebox.
I work full time, I have elderly parents, who’s shopping I do and I see them at least twice a week.
I have children around the same age as yours.
Mine do live at home. I drive them to their weekend jobs and pick them up. We live in the sticks so bus service is crap. I make them get the bus to college and uni. Only one of my kids drives. I have 2 dogs that I walk regularly, I do go running, and I have a demanding full time job.
Yet I still manage to cook, not like you of course.
I am not a bleep. I will chuck sausages and chips in the oven. And I even let my kids choose between beans or eggs. I couldn’t be arsed with a table scape every night. Who has the energy for the meals they cook.
Mind you, tonight we had spag bol, it’s not my signature dish. I don’t use jars. I didn’t have whole baby tomato’s in it either.
I just had normal spaghetti and no JD seasoning crap either.
She is on the beg for Hello fresh to gift her something.
Let’s hope they don’t, because it will be really annoying if they do!
I would say my life is pretty much the same as most people. I do what most people do, and I know there are people with more on their plates than me. So duck off Tan. Shove your self pity up your bleeping arse.

Someone please tell me, what is so busy about Tanyas life? She doesn’t do anything!!
The EB website must be very stressful, imagine she can’t have it all at once. So bless her she has to wait until the minimum payment is paid on the credit cards before she can buy something else.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
How much crockery does one person need ffs 🙈 who the hell is she trying to impress? I don’t get the Emma Bridgewater obsession. Spending all that money just for likes from strangers 🤣🤣🤣
duck knows. It’s not like she has any friends to entertain, and unless it really is all a big ruse I can’t see the real Trashfords popping round for a dinner party any time soon. All of that crap she’s spunking money on and lusting over is just so ugly too 🤮🤮.

Her life is unbelievably bloody superficial, vacuous and mundane, if she genuinely thinks she is too busy to cook she needs to have a massive grip handed to her. I’ve said before, but I’ve shared a little of all their (non) antics with my family (normally when I’m pissing myself at you hilarious Tattlers) and they are convinced the pair of them are comedy accounts as “no one is really that boring and tragic” 😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
All this “I have a busy life” it’s all just a front to hide her laziness and justify the takeaways and ready meals if you ask me and get more sympathy 🙄

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again Tran, stop advertising the woe is me posts or perhaps just stop posting in general if you can’t handle the criticism, what do you expect! 🤷‍♀️

I'm surprised fancy Tanya even uses Hello Fresh, doesn't she like all the fawning over her meals she's made herself? Hello fresh isn't exactly something she can say is her 'signature'.

Tasha is a dafty but I really do prefer her to Tanya, she doesn't seem so narcissistic. She's not had all the attention she's used to so will be posting tit like her life is hard etc to get the attention her sad little mind craves

duck knows. It’s not like she has any friends to entertain, and unless it really is all a big ruse I can’t see the real Trashfords popping round for a dinner party any time soon. All of that crap she’s spunking money on and lusting over is just so ugly too 🤮🤮.

Her life is unbelievably bloody superficial, vacuous and mundane, if she genuinely thinks she is too busy to cook she needs to have a massive grip handed to her. I’ve said before, but I’ve shared a little of all their (non) antics with my family (normally when I’m pissing myself at you hilarious Tattlers) and they are convinced the pair of them are comedy accounts as “no one is really that boring and tragic” 😂😂
There is no way Hyacinth would let Daisy and Onslow eat off her EB she would have to dig out the Rae Dun if they are to come round for dinner ever again, in fact, make that paper plates 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
All this “I have a busy life” it’s all just a front to hide her laziness and justify the takeaways and ready meals if you ask me and get more sympathy 🙄

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again Tran, stop advertising the woe is me posts or perhaps just stop posting in general if you can’t handle the criticism, what do you expect! 🤷‍♀️
I wouldn't be surprised if that whole post was just for us tattlers, who's the one without a life now tanya?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wouldn't be surprised if that whole post was just for us tattlers, who's the one without a life now tanya?
The busy life bit actually makes me think that she is still just trying her best to get her digs in and be an ignorant witch to her partners, sister in law.
Some things never change, she's only happy when she's bringing other people down to make herself look superior

There is no way Hyacinth would let Daisy and Onslow eat off her EB she would have to dig out the Rae Dun if they are to come round for dinner ever again, in fact, make that paper plates 🤣
To be fair I don’t even have fancy plates nor a posh house but I wouldn’t let Daisy and Onslow over my doorstep. The thought of Onslow’s dirty neck (attached to the rest of him) in my home is enough to make me feel queasy. And that’s without Tasha and her minging 20 year old Uggs that you know she wouldn’t take off 🤢

• Sick
They'd be shitting it just like the characters in Keeping Up Appearances were when having a cup of tea, in case they broke a piece of her EB. I bet she’s an absolute nightmare to live with. I reckon Taco is on pins all the time, scared to death in case he upsets her. EB is a bit old hat now, and is as cheap as chips in TK Max. She’s trying to compete with the big EB influencers but for that you need space to store it all, which let’s be honest she hasn’t got. They’ll be bleeping falling over it all at this rate. Bore off.

Reactions: 17
Why does she have to name her makeup? Charlotte tilbury this (overrated imo) and too faced that. you can’t polish a turd tan

Why does she have to name her makeup? Charlotte tilbury this (overrated imo) and too faced that. you can’t polish a turd tan
She’s a marketing teams wet dream shove a name all over it and she’ll pay anything for it. I’m the absolute opposite and love a bargain as long as it’s something I need and in my budget but obviously that is too boring for Rockafella Tan.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.