Tanya & Tasha #41 Cancelled Percy pig party? Taco better order another credit card

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus Christ Trasha AKA Mother Theresa today 😂

I didn’t take a breath reading that

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Who gives a duck and who would take money for helping someone ? tash your George cross is in the post! watch tan now say she ran into a burning building to save a kid or something

• Haha
Jesus Christ, literally sums up how miserable and boring her life is that she needs to share anything that happens in it

Reactions: 9
She actually took money off someone for a lift.
Next we’ll have Tanya saying she’s the CEO of Uber and invented the taxi or the George cross

• Haha
Reactions: 11
No menu planner from Tan since the 11th April. Who does she think she is? it’s rude, it’s obnoxious and it’s totally unacceptable.
I am out raged.
I mean it’s not like she sticks to it.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Tan will be out there finding someone to save so she can outdo Tash.
Also I wonder if James goes to the kitchen sometimes for tea and thinks FML

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
It’s not a good deed of you are paid for it.
I would be embarrassed to take something.
Ever heard for the phrase pay of forward? Probably not your an imbecile!
Tan will perform mouth to mouth to some poor person, or she will deliver someones baby.
Super Tan will have to buy herself something to comfort herself. She can’t have Trasha having the limelight.
Nobs the pair of them.

I wonder if it pisses Tan off that Trasha seems to weekly have Taco Tuesday’ 😆😆😆

Reactions: 11
It’s not a good deed of you are paid for it.
I would be embarrassed to take something.
Ever heard for the phrase pay of forward? Probably not your an imbecile!
Tan will perform mouth to mouth to some poor person, or she will deliver someones baby.
Super Tan will have to buy herself something to comfort herself. She can’t have Trasha having the limelight.
Nobs the pair of them.

I wonder if it pisses Tan off that Trasha seems to weekly have Taco Tuesday’ 😆😆😆
I was going to say the say thing. Hardly a selfless deed if you accepted the gift and boasted online. She can't be kind just to be kind! Tan is probably rescuing puppies from a burning building as we all speak although filming burning objects is more her style!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
You did the basic of human decency Tasha and then by accepting money for it you made it grubby like everything else you touch, bravo 👏🏻

• Heart
Bloody hell...I’ve taught Year 1 kids with far superior literacy skills to our Trash 😂😂. What a load of incoherent gibberish. Who even gives a tit 🤣. You didn’t do anything nice really as you accepted money for it - so basically you just did a job...you know love, one of those things where normal people exchange services and goods for money that you seem to avoid doing if at all possible 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
In 4 days 🦧 has had 2 takeaways and eaten out too. She’s such a 🐷 another crap day? You booking repairs for gods sake!

Reactions: 7
Tan heard about tashas pride of Britain award for her heroic deed and had to order a takeaway to console herself

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Of course that takeaway put a smile on her face! She only seems happy when she’s stuffing herself or spending money, how sad is her life!

Time out from cooking!

Reactions: 9
How many terrible days can one person have working in a car showroom booking people in? I’m baffled at how she always seems to be so negative about everything in life except her ‘food heaven’

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.