Tanya & Tasha #37 tash, tan & the twins, in the battle of Instagram nobody wins.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How bloody much valentines food do these 2 oafs need. They’re so over indulgent it’s pissing me off .

• Sick
Reactions: 10
No 🗑 you didn’t buy that plush for your daughter, you bought it to post on your gram! More tat! 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 13
What is it with these two..these sentences remind me of when I was briefly a Year One teacher and I would remind the class that they must remember four things when writing; “capital letters, finger spaces, full stops, MAKES SENSE”. Trash’s even does the thing that most six year olds know better than to do - repeat the same openers. The pair of them are utterly bloody incoherent idiots 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Attachments

Reactions: 14
So exactly why did Tan travel nearly 10 miles to take her bleeping photos today? I’m not great at geography but pretty sure Hailsham isn’t within 5 miles of the coast?
How could she be on her way home?
She clearly didn’t take her dogs, we would of seen a photo!
So is an utter bleep!!’
That love sausage looks gross, I imagine it’s just like the testicle twins, small and ugly.
What part of stay the duck at home does this bleep not understand.
I can’t believe how selfish they are.
Oh yes I can!!!
I can just see Trasha beating the door down at Aldi, panting to get in. She probably shops like she is on supermarket-sweep.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
For someone who loves to cook and is a "foodie" she doesn't half buy a lot of overpriced preprocessed shite.
...Then there's the local takeaways when popping stuff into the oven or microwave is just allll too much.
In Tan-speak Foodie=Greedy 🐷

I just can’t get my head around how much disposable income these two have 😱
They probably don’t. Going by what @BMWGuys said on an earlier thread Tan just racks up debts. If I remember right they said her former husband had to sell off the house (his house not hers) to pay off her debts and they were so much even the equity didn’t cover them.
The Ashford’s income is more mysterious ..

How much commercial crap and junk
Food can these two get their grubby hands on. It’s horrendous

Reactions: 8
Tan pics of your dog walk or it didn’t happen....
Tash no way have you got them out of your freezer, you’ve been shop hopping again! But obviously Tan has too so it’s ok obviously!
I think she has as they’re out of date 4/2/2021 but still would have been there in the last week

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It bugs me when Trash says 'they' instead of they are 'they hubbys fave'
It’s because she’s so bleeping thick! It really drives me insane too. Why does no one ever say anything to her. They never use the correct “your/you’re” either.

Reactions: 21
It bugs me when Trash says 'they' instead of they are 'they hubbys fave'
We could write a book on Tasha's nonsense she writes, surely she wouldn't actually say that if she was speaking!

When I read that caption earlier I couldn't help but think it was rich that she said they were disappointed with the exam results James got. Maybe if his mother was capable of stringing a coherent sentence together and took more of an interest in helping him with his education they wouldn't need to be disappointed!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I don’t know why but I have a feeling grubby and grabby met up together at m&s... would explain why she’s trying to down play the m&s hot cross buns that she pulled out the freezer apparently but there was no hint of any condensation on the wrapper and they looked fresh as daisies 🧐

Reactions: 10
Nothing says valentine's day like a hot water bottle 😂

I don’t know why but I have a feeling grubby and grabby met up together at m&s... would explain why she’s trying to down play the m&s hot cross buns that she pulled out the freezer apparently but there was no hint of any condensation on the wrapper and they looked fresh as daisies 🧐
They're out of date so she didn't get them today. They don't live that close to each other anyway, do they?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.